PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Tickets

OZZIE4DUKE
10-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Season tickets came today! UPS 2nd day express. Doing a quick UPS tracking, looks like the shipment (label) was prepared on Thursday and was actually shipped on Friday. Had they sent them standard UPS ground, I would have gotten them yesterday... But they are here! :cool:

Interesting to note that the cost of the exhibition games is the same as the regular season games. In seasons past, I believe they were a little cheaper.

superdave
10-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Anyone have any idea when the other games will go on sale? Typically there's a few November, December games you can get tickets for a la carte.

TruBlu
10-18-2011, 04:51 PM
We seem to no longer print the tickets in opposing teams' colors, which overall is a good thing.

However, I did thoroughly enjoy the year that we did for all opposing teams . . . except UNC's, which were flaming PINK.

hurleyfor3
10-18-2011, 06:25 PM
However, I did thoroughly enjoy the year that we did for all opposing teams . . . except UNC's, which were flaming PINK.

That really happened? That's hilarious.

Chicago Cubs season ticket renewals went out the same day (Friday). Read into that as much as you wish.

dukee94
10-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Season tickets came today! UPS 2nd day express. Doing a quick UPS tracking, looks like the shipment (label) was prepared on Thursday and was actually shipped on Friday. Had they sent them standard UPS ground, I would have gotten them yesterday... But they are here! :cool:

Interesting to note that the cost of the exhibition games is the same as the regular season games. In seasons past, I believe they were a little cheaper.

Thanks for the heads-up. We received them today, even in the far away region of San Diego.

TruBlu
10-19-2011, 06:24 AM
That really happened? That's hilarious.

Chicago Cubs season ticket renewals went out the same day (Friday). Read into that as much as you wish.

Yep, I believe it was 4 years ago. Perhaps someone with a better memory could help with the exact year. I do remember that the UNC pink tickets were the last ones in the batch, so the year had to be 2, 4, or 6 years ago.