PDA

View Full Version : 2011-2012 Duke Basketball Team Picture

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
10-04-2011, 01:43 PM
My son and I were looking for a new wall paper for our computer screen. Is there a link or website that has the 2011-2012 team picture with the coaches in Cameron Indoor. Appreciate the help.

GO DUKE!

airowe
10-04-2011, 04:22 PM
I doubt you will see it before the poster reveal at CTC. Debbie and Mickie keep that thing on lockdown.

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
10-04-2011, 05:33 PM
My son and I will be at Countdown to Craziness, I know the poster is released that night. I was meaning the picture of the team with the schedule and says coca cola on it. In the jersey with the coaches team picture

Newton_14
10-04-2011, 10:18 PM
My son and I will be at Countdown to Craziness, I know the poster is released that night. I was meaning the picture of the team with the schedule and says coca cola on it. In the jersey with the coaches team picture

The team picture you reference will also be available for the first time at CTC. They will have stacks of them in Cameron sitting on ledge at the ticket office inside CIS, along with the wallet schedules. They usually last until the first exhibition game before they run out. I picked one up at CTC each of the last 2 years. Ushers will also pass them out at the tunnel entrances. Can't remember if the merchandise booths in CIS have them as well or not. Possible.

obsesseddukefan
10-05-2011, 11:38 PM
The team picture you reference will also be available for the first time at CTC. They will have stacks of them in Cameron sitting on ledge at the ticket office inside CIS, along with the wallet schedules. They usually last until the first exhibition game before they run out. I picked one up at CTC each of the last 2 years. Ushers will also pass them out at the tunnel entrances. Can't remember if the merchandise booths in CIS have them as well or not. Possible.

The last 2 years I have picked mine up at the merchandise in CIS. In fact there were so many around that I didn't get mine till the end of the evening.