PDA

View Full Version : Just heard on Redskins Broadcast

dolver
10-02-2011, 01:44 PM
This is a small tidbit, but it made me smile.

Redskins Radio Broadcaster, Larry Michael: Maryland guys are smart. Maryland guys are smart. Maybe not as smart as those Duke guys though.

dolver
10-02-2011, 01:46 PM
He was speaking of Maryland grad Kevin Barnes who made a good play. He was then giving a nod to Duke grad Sonny Jurgensen who is also in the booth calling the game.

TonyWR
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM
He was speaking of Maryland grad Kevin Barnes who made a good play. He was then giving a nod to Duke grad Sonny Jurgensen who is also in the booth calling the game.

Now that's an oxymoron, Maryland and smart in the same breath?......

elvis14
10-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Let's not forget the coolest part. The Redskins won and the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles all lost! What a great day for the NFL.

snowdenscold
10-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Let's not forget the coolest part. The Redskins won and the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles all lost! What a great day for the NFL.

I second this.

wk2109
10-03-2011, 01:43 AM

The Giants won...

elvis14
10-03-2011, 09:50 AM
The Giants won...

Yeah, sadly you're right about that. After posting that I went to bed, put on Sportscenter and saw highlights and realized that I never saw the end of the Giants game. Oh well, still a pretty cool day. The Redskins won (something I haven't got to see much of lately) and the Cowboys collapsed (Romo'd again).

I went to grad school at Clemson. Saturday night was pretty cool too! The Tigers are pretty fun to watch right now.