PDA

View Full Version : Javaris Crittenton implicated in a homicide

licc85
08-26-2011, 08:38 PM
So, this story recently broke regarding Javaris Crittenton, former NBA player and starting point guard for Georgia Tech:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/8/26/2387175/javaris-crittenton-warrant-murder-jullian-jones

Really unfortunate incident . . especially since the 22 girl who was killed was a mother of FOUR, and she wasn't even the intended victim. So crazy . . .

BD80
08-26-2011, 09:57 PM
So, this story recently broke regarding Javaris Crittenton, former NBA player and starting point guard for Georgia Tech:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/8/26/2387175/javaris-crittenton-warrant-murder-jullian-jones

Really unfortunate incident . . especially since the 22 girl who was killed was a mother of FOUR, and she wasn't even the intended victim. So crazy . . .

Not just implicated, warrant issued.

magjayran
08-27-2011, 09:46 PM
What a tremendous waste of talent. This really makes me sick.

capels30footer
08-27-2011, 11:16 PM
What a tremendous waste of talent. This really makes me sick.

What???? This is ridiculous. The sick part is your focus on his talent rather than the orphaned kids. Come on!

Acymetric
08-27-2011, 11:34 PM
What???? This is ridiculous. The sick part is your focus on his talent rather than the orphaned kids. Come on!

Not to speak for someone else, but I didn't read that the same way you did. That its a waste of talent is indisputable, and I got the impression that the whole situation (death of innocent mother) was what was being referenced with the second comment. Not sure the semi-attack was really necessary, or accurate.

magjayran
08-28-2011, 01:29 AM
Not to speak for someone else, but I didn't read that the same way you did. That its a waste of talent is indisputable, and I got the impression that the whole situation (death of innocent mother) was what was being referenced with the second comment. Not sure the semi-attack was really necessary, or accurate.

Thank you.

capels30footer
08-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Thought I get the impression you guys don't have kids, I read it again in another light and I apologize for the "semi-attack".

BD80
08-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Did Javaris take Spanish at GTech?

FBI has issued an arrest warrant for "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution"

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/6906139/javaris-crittenton-fbi-obtains-arrest-warrant

This is in addition to Atlanta PD's arrest warrant for murder.

cameroncrazy3104
08-29-2011, 08:46 PM
I heard on the radio that he is going to turn himself in

He flew to LA and is headed back to Atlanta where he will be arrested, he is going to try to plead not guilty

Cameron
08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
I
heard on the radio that he is going to turn himself in

He flew to LA and is headed back to Atlanta where he will be arrested, he is going to try to plead not guilty

Yes, drive-by shooting, one of the top ten motor vehicle accidents.

I would say this is not good for Jarvaris.

Beyond belief.