PDA

View Full Version : how about a morotorium on new members...

willywoody
03-04-2007, 10:02 PM
within the first 6 hours following a game. it's just troll city around here. i've finally given up calling a heel a heel. have at it...

and as an engineering graduate who is now a physician i am sorry that i can't spell moratorium.

throatybeard
03-04-2007, 10:46 PM
That's not a bad idea.

A-Tex Devil
03-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Has this site really been that bad? I thought there'd be dozens of hole fans taking advantage of the easier registration, but I've only seen one and he was fairly reasonable (although waiting on the response).

hurleyfor3
03-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I don't think it's been that bad. If anything, just make it until midnight after any unc game or loss in the NCAAs.

Chard
03-04-2007, 11:12 PM
I'd support that. If you're going to be a part of this community then your first post probably shouldn't be after the UNC game / loss.

mph
03-05-2007, 12:20 AM
If the post-game reaction tonight becomes the norm, I'd agree, but I bet the circumstances at the end of this game have created a surge we won't see duplicated anytime soon.

FishStick
03-05-2007, 12:33 AM
I think the moderators are doing a great job and working overtime to re-organize and monitor the boards. If they are willing to put in the effort of stomping out the trolls, no need to have the ban. I'd hate to see a good poster turned away but definitely understand the amount of effort needed if the timed ban is not in place.