PDA

View Full Version : Seth Curry talks hoops

watzone
07-28-2011, 08:27 PM
While this video was shot at the NC Pro Am, the questions and answers addressed the coming season, the China trip and practice. http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/07/blue-devil-nation-video-speaks-with-seth-curry/

Mike Corey
07-28-2011, 11:40 PM
Terrific stuff. Thanks so much for posting and for all your hard work.

watzone
07-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Terrific stuff. Thanks so much for posting and for all your hard work.

Thanks. July through April are incredibly busy times my way and requires vitamins:)

Seth is playing close to the level Nolan Smith was going into last season and that is reason for excitment. The Curry-Rivers combo will bring joy to the eyes of Blue Devil worshipers this season.

DukieInBrasil
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks. July through April are incredibly busy times my way and requires vitamins:)

Seth is playing close to the level Nolan Smith was going into last season and that is reason for excitment. The Curry-Rivers combo will bring joy to the eyes of Blue Devil worshipers this season.
That is an amazing thing to read. If that holds true, then i believe you may be right about the joy thing....

bdevil94
07-29-2011, 08:56 PM

I hope we can get similar growth from Seth as we saw from Nolan between sophomore and junior years... the potential is very much there, and attitude-wise, I think Seth and Nolan are cut from the same cloth. To me that's the highest of compliments - Nolan's my favorite here since Grant!
Same for the growth with Dre, but more like JJ's sophomore-junior years in his case. This could be a really good season... SO looking forward to it!