PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Smith Thrown Out Of AAU Game

dukeblue1206
07-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Didn't know where to put this. Feel free to move it. Coach K taught him well

http://college-basketball-blog.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/26283066/30929660

Azdukefan
07-28-2011, 09:56 AM
I was in attendance and can say that there definitely a number of calls that were overlooked. Ironically, I have officiated a few games with the guy that gave him the second T. Nolan handled the whole thing with class and even made time to sign my ESPN the Mag with him, Kyle, and Kyrie on the cover along with taking a photo with me. Nolan Smith is as classy a guy as there is!!! Duke 4 Life!!!!

devildeac
07-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I was in attendance and can say that there definitely a number of calls that were overlooked. Ironically, I have officiated a few games with the guy that gave him the second T. Nolan handled the whole thing with class and even made time to sign my ESPN the Mag with him, Kyle, and Kyrie on the cover along with taking a photo with me. Nolan Smith is as classy a guy as there is!!! Duke 4 Life!!!!

Wonder if he used one of K's favorite words/phrases in the process...

dukeblue1206
07-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Wonder if he used one of K's favorite words/phrases in the process...

We all know the wonderful four letter words Coach K likes to use, but I always get a kick out of it when he is yelling at a Ref and the audio picks him up saying "Holy Mackerel." For some reason I laugh when I hear that every time.