PDA

View Full Version : ESPNU Replaying Duke's Beatdown of UNC in ACCT Right Now!

ChrisP
06-30-2011, 09:40 PM
I am not fond of re-watching old games but I think I will keep this one on. I wonder if it'll make me feel better about the way the season ended? Prob not much but...always good to watch us taking the 'holes to the woodshed :D

Bob Green
06-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! I just switched my TV to the game.

msdukie
06-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Watching...getting nervous....

OldPhiKap
06-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Fun to watch when you know the outcome.

The only drag about the ACC final is that it is only a few hours before selection Sunday show. So it becomes somewhat passe pretty soon after the final whistle blows. So it's great to see the game again.

Bob Green
06-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Watching...getting nervous....

The way the 1st half ended sure wasn't impressive, but the turnover, foul and made Carolina free throws are a lot less stressful now than they were back in March. :)

dukelilsis
06-30-2011, 11:02 PM
I watched it and loved it. It gave me a much needed college basketball fix. More importantly, it gave me a chance to see Nolan and Kyle in a Duke uniform one more time. Watching Nolan's interview at the end of the game brought a tear to my eye. Maybe it's because I'm "older" now or maybe it is just because those guys are special, but watching these seniors go has bothered me more this year than any year before.

CharlestonDevil
07-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I ahve it DVR'd and watch it pretty often, normally lazy Sundays or nights where there is nothing on but the Bachelorette...

Miles' follow up jam and Coach K getting pumped in the huddle at the end are the best parts.

PADukeMom
07-01-2011, 10:15 AM
It is great to watch a game knowing ahead of time that we won. I dvr'ed it so I can get my basketball fix during the summer months.

UrinalCake
07-01-2011, 10:32 AM
You guys may already know this but two great resources for watching old games are the ACC vault (http://vault.theacc.com/) and the NCAA vault (http://vault.ncaa.com/). The ACC vault includes last year's home game vs. UNC and a lot of ACC Championship games. The NCAA vault has all games from the sweet 16 on from the past 10 or so years.