PDA

View Full Version : South Park destroys NCAA

JasonEvans
05-30-2011, 12:55 PM
I had not seen or heard about this until DBR posted about it on the Main Page. Wow, simply hysterical and just a viscous punch in the NCAA's stomach. Everyone really needs to watch the episode (http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e05-crack-baby-athletic-association).

--Jason "post your favorite line -- I am partial to 'we need a Jew to do the bookkeeping'" Evans

magjayran
05-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Hilarious. When the creators put their mind to it, they can absolutely obliterate their targets. As I've gotten older, I don't watch the show as much as I used to but from time to time word gets around when they put together a gem like this and I have to check it out.

moonpie23
05-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Oh yea !!!! on target, vicious and hilarious........

peplaw06
05-31-2011, 07:46 PM
"I don't make the rules ma'am. I just think them up and write them down."

lol

Acymetric
05-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Meh...I agree with some of the points of the episode but I didn't think it was a great episode overall...some of their other takedowns (Wal Mart comes to mind) were significantly better, IMO.

uh_no
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Meh...I agree with some of the points of the episode but I didn't think it was a great episode overall...some of their other takedowns (Wal Mart comes to mind) were significantly better, IMO.

I'm with you there. Its a slightly shallow analogy, and fails to really consider any alternatives or their potential ramifications.

PADukeMom
06-01-2011, 02:04 PM

Crack-Baby Ball..I agree...was ok but nothing special. My favorite episode is Butter's balls on chin episode.

left_hook_lacey
06-01-2011, 02:57 PM

You still believe in Slash don't you? Your profile pic suggests such. How sweet.

I agree with the other posters in that it wasn't their best "take-down" episode, but entertaining none-the-less. I'm glad someone has the balls to take a shot at the NCAA. Those clowns need to be taken off their high horses sometimes.

Favorite line from the episode: Cartman in Southern Accent..."You have some mighty strong lookin' workers here-ah. I'll give your $40 for two of the white ones, and $50 for the black ones."

CharlestonDevil
06-01-2011, 03:15 PM
"Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan and I was famous for 2 months."

As an avid South Park fan I too thought the episode was mediocre, even though Cartman's Southern slave owner character (i.e. the NCAA) was classic. "Student ath-o-letes eh??"

Acymetric
06-01-2011, 03:22 PM
You still believe in Slash don't you? Your profile pic suggests such. How sweet.

I agree with the other posters in that it wasn't their best "take-down" episode, but entertaining none-the-less. I'm glad someone has the balls to take a shot at the NCAA. Those clowns need to be taken off their high horses sometimes.

Favorite line from the episode: Cartman in Southern Accent..."You have some mighty strong lookin' workers here-ah. I'll give your $40 for two of the white ones, and $50 for the black ones."

Ok, I'll admit the Vünter Slauche bit was pretty hilarious as a little side plot. And yeah, I was able to get close enough at that show that I'm ~60% sure it wasn't my parents ;)

uh_no
06-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Ok, I'll admit the Vünter Slauche bit was pretty hilarious as a little side plot. And yeah, I was able to get close enough at that show that I'm ~60% sure it wasn't my parents ;)

I bet he ate the cookies and drank the milk too....are you 60% sure of that?