PDA

View Full Version : Football kickoff times announced

jimsumner
05-11-2011, 11:24 AM
From Duke press release

"Kick-off times for Duke’s first three games were announced on Wednesday in conjunction with the ACC’s early-season television schedule.

The Blue Devils will open the year at home on September 3 against Richmond at 7 p.m. The game will be broadcast live on the internet at ESPN3.com. In week two, Duke hosts reigning Pac-10 and Orange Bowl champion Stanford with a 3:30 p.m. game televised live by ESPNU.

Duke opens ACC play in week three on the road at Boston College. Kick-off is set for 12:30 p.m., and the game will be televised live by the ACC Network."

OldPhiKap
05-11-2011, 11:57 AM
From Duke press release

"Kick-off times for Duke’s first three games were announced on Wednesday in conjunction with the ACC’s early-season television schedule.

The Blue Devils will open the year at home on September 3 against Richmond at 7 p.m. The game will be broadcast live on the internet at ESPN3.com. In week two, Duke hosts reigning Pac-10 and Orange Bowl champion Stanford with a 3:30 p.m. game televised live by ESPNU.

Duke opens ACC play in week three on the road at Boston College. Kick-off is set for 12:30 p.m., and the game will be televised live by the ACC Network."

Thanks, Jim. We need good crowds to come out and support the team!

CameronBornAndBred
05-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Love that the BC game is at 12:30 and on TV. I don't know what time the lots will be open for the other two, but if we are lucky we'll be firing up our grills at 8am..I'm ready to tailgate!!!

David
05-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Love that the BC game is at 12:30 and on TV. I don't know what time the lots will be open for the other two, but if we are lucky we'll be firing up our grills at 8am..I'm ready to tailgate!!!

I am also psyched about the time of the BC game - I have tickets for this game and the 12:30pm kickoff is perfect for my kids. For Boston-area Duke fans: tickets are available for this game via the BC ticket office. Go Duke!

Bob Green
05-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm ready for some football. I'll be in Wallace Wade for the Stanford game on Sept. 10. I was hoping for a night game, but a 3:30 pm kick-off is okay as it provides plenty of time for pregame tailgating festivities.

CameronBornAndBred
05-11-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm ready for some football. I'll be in Wallace Wade for the Stanford game on Sept. 10. I was hoping for a night game, but a 3:30 pm kick-off is okay as it provides plenty of time for pregame tailgating festivities.
And post game celebration. ;)

OZZIE4DUKE
05-12-2011, 01:04 AM
As CB&B said above, Brunchgate will get fired up 7 plus hours before kickoff and the post game (celebration) festivities will last for at least 2 hours after the game. No need to fight traffic or worry about getting dinner anywhere else, Bob! :cool: