PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Love interview on local DC news

weezie
04-21-2011, 02:58 PM
www.nbcwashington.com/

It won't be up on the site until after the 11:00pm news but Reggie is going to be featured on the "Lunch with Lindsay" sports segment tonight.
That's DC if I didn't make it clear.

MCFinARL
04-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Just saw the segment--apparently there will be more to come, possibly next Tuesday (not sure I heard that part right).

My favorite part so far--Reggie describing the President observing that he (Reggie) was probably the first person ever to wear flip flops on Air Force One. Reggie then agreed with Lindsay Czarniak's conclusion that this might have been an indication that he should not wear flip flops on Air Force One again....

Also a reference to the President's comment, I think previously reported here, that he didn't need an iPad because he had an iReggie.

SmartDevil
04-21-2011, 11:33 PM
Reggie acquitted himself quite well. This is the first broadcast interview I've seen him do in the DC area or nationally. (Perhaps there were others I didn't see.)
<<<EDIT--I see he was on WRC back in June of 2009 as well.>>>>

More attention was paid to Duke and Coach K in the opening portion of tonight's interview than I would have expected, and it reflected positively on all.

weezie
04-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I forgot how soft-spoken and sweet Reggie is; comes across like a true gentleman. "Daughter of weezie" sees him around DC and maintains he is never lacking for attention from female citizens of the District of Columbia .

Devilsfan
04-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Thank goodness the President has Reggie. It gives him some "street cred" and a "cool factor".