PDA

View Full Version : Marbury Interview

thebur
07-06-2007, 11:29 AM
This isn't realted to Duke Basketball, but the most AMAZING video I have ever seen of an NBA interview. He could have really lost his mind.

http://slamonline.com/online/2007/07/the-stephon-marbury-video/

says "my sister been praying for me since I was born, my sister stephanie, my namesake, that's my daughter's name, kept it in the family... it finally happened yesterday, I kissed her, and I felt her body and I felt her soul, I was done lighted to be kissin her"

The last minute spirals out of control....

P.S.- I think Marbury also might have been "done lighted" during the interview, that car must have been steaming.

NovaScotian
07-08-2007, 06:43 AM
i saw this on deadspin the other day...

it makes me so happy, as a knick fan, to see that steph is expecting a role providing ten points, twelve-thirteen dimes, two-three assists to the knicks. its this kind of defined leadership we've been lacking.

Fish80
07-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Can someone please explain to me the difference between dimes and assists? All these years I thought they were the same, but apparently there's some subtle distinction heretofore unbeknownst to me.

Next you'll tell me that boards are a subset of rebounds, caught while travel upwards, having bounced off a board or a hard substance such as a head.

pfrduke
07-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Can someone please explain to me the difference between dimes and assists? All these years I thought they were the same, but apparently there's some subtle distinction heretofore unbeknownst to me.

Next you'll tell me that boards are a subset of rebounds, caught while travel upwards, having bounced off a board or a hard substance such as a head.

The subtle distinction that you're missing is that Stephon Marbury is crazy.