PDA

View Full Version : Duke Blue Planet is Awesome

MarkD83
04-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go visit Duke Blue Planet and see the retrospectives on Nolan and Kyle.

What a great testament to the excellence of the Duke program. As Nolan's mom said "What parent wouldn't want their son to go to Duke."

http://www.dukeblueplanet.com/

DevilWearsPrada
04-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Duke Blue Planet is the best! Wonderful photo galleries and videos. And everything DUKE Basketball! It is First Class, as everything Duke Basketball! So spread the word to your friends and family, to go to the site. Your can spend countless hours, and never see everything.

The 2 videos of Nolan and Kyle were great! Thanks for posting.

When the folks over at Chapel Hill say, "The sky is Carolina blue". I respond back, "WE LIVE ON A DUKE BLUE PLANET." Leaves them speechless.

NovaScotian
04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Duke Blue Planet is the best! Wonderful photo galleries and videos. And everything DUKE Basketball! It is First Class, as everything Duke Basketball! So spread the word to your friends and family, to go to the site. Your can spend countless hours, and never see everything.

The 2 videos of Nolan and Kyle were great! Thanks for posting.

When the folks over at Chapel Hill say, "The sky is Carolina blue". I respond back, "WE LIVE ON A DUKE BLUE PLANET." Leaves them speechless.

But thats probably because that statement doesn't make any sense though, right?

DevilWearsPrada
04-21-2011, 10:18 AM
It makes as much sense, as the Tarheel fans and Tarheel announcers, on radio, tv, etc always saying that the sky is Carolina Blue.

I guess there is one less announcer that will be saying that, Woody Durham.

DukeBluePlanet website is awesome! I used to get the magazine. Wonderful keepsakes.