PDA

View Full Version : For those coming to the Final Four

ricks68
04-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Anyone coming to the FF is welcome to contact me for some Houston hospitality. Just send me a personal message with your contact info and I will get back to you. Also, anyone that wants some info on what to do in Houston, where to eat, how to get around, etc. feel free to ask here on the board and I will try to be as helpful as I can.

(I may not be able to post on the board or return your private messages until after work on Friday, but I can call you if you leave me a number.)

Welcome y'all to Cowtown.:D

ricks

throatybeard
04-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Your hospitality extends wide, like the wideness of Texas. I recall in San Antonio. Whaddayu live in, like, one of them German villages in between, like Schulenburg?

ricks68
04-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Your hospitality extends wide, like the wideness of Texas. I recall in San Antonio. Whaddayu live in, like, one of them German villages in between, like Schulenburg?

No. Us "Texans" just have a lot more ground to cover to get places. In fact, I drove just under 2 hours to the new voted "best BBQ in Texas" in Lexington, Texas last Saturday for a very early lunch, and then on to Bastrop for golf before returning back to Houston. Gotta admit, the brisket, sausage and chicken may have been the finest I have ever tasted. I am planning on returning maybe next week.

While I still owe James his sausage, maybe I can send him some of this stuff instead. If I remember correctly, you didn't like the sausage I sent you from Kreuz's a number of years ago. I think because it was too spicy. Is that right?

ricks

throatybeard
04-01-2011, 08:44 AM
While I still owe James his sausage, maybe I can send him some of this stuff instead. If I remember correctly, you didn't like the sausage I sent you from Kreuz's a number of years ago. I think because it was too spicy. Is that right?

No, that must have been someone else. It was good. It came to me via Forrest.

ricks68
04-01-2011, 12:28 PM
No, that must have been someone else. It was good. It came to me via Forrest.

Trying to stay on subject, here, but when BBQ is involved I think we all get a "dispensation", I think.;)

I will see about shipping some of the latest "best" BBQ to you from Snow's. Any other taker's?

ricks

jimrowe0
04-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Anyone coming to the FF is welcome to contact me for some Houston hospitality. Just send me a personal message with your contact info and I will get back to you. Also, anyone that wants some info on what to do in Houston, where to eat, how to get around, etc. feel free to ask here on the board and I will try to be as helpful as I can.

(I may not be able to post on the board or return your private messages until after work on Friday, but I can call you if you leave me a number.)

Welcome y'all to Cowtown.:D

ricks

I sent you a message. Me and a friend (NC state fan) fly in Saturday at about 1pm and would love to get some suggestions.

Thanks