PDA

View Full Version : Sleazy Calipari and his Thugs

kybluedevil
03-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Will the NCAA ever pin anything on Calipari & UK? He manages to recruit a certain vile breed of 'student' athletes. Cousins, Liggins, Rose. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for UNC to deny him another FF. Besides, UK fans really, really, REALLY hate us.

uh_no
03-26-2011, 12:37 AM
Will the NCAA ever pin anything on Calipari & UK? He manages to recruit a certain vile breed of 'student' athletes. Cousins, Liggins, Rose. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for UNC to deny him another FF. Besides, UK fans really, really, REALLY hate us.

This is trash. You might not like calipari and have a negative opinion of he and his athletes, but to refer to them as vile crosses the line.

Chris Randolph
03-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Moderators: Close this thread

I understand the distaste for Calipari, but I don't think his players are that bad behavior wise. I've got a lot of respect for his team's run this season. They are just kids!!!!

TexHawk
03-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Liggins is a Billy Gillespie recruit, fwiw.

pfrduke
03-26-2011, 12:56 AM
This is unnecessary, and below the standards of the board.