PDA

View Full Version : Back into my closet

Deladev
03-25-2011, 03:51 PM
i can launder BOTH of my old but beloved Hoops sweatshirts (1992 & 2001) ....now .

i rotate them all through the season and post season.

i think i shall soak them in a little bit of woolite and tears.

deladev

weezie
03-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Chins up, deladev!

I will now take soft scrub and clean the white trim of my Duke Blue sequined converse sneakers, wash the shoe laces and place both in my special archival box. Dancing is over for this year.
I will also retire the Duke Blue HankyPants and don the black ones for a decent period of respectful tribute.
But geez, this has been one long day, hasn't it?
Thank goodness we have our Duke love and DBR to keep us warm!

-bdbd
03-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Nah. I'm proudly wearing mine all weekend. Any detractors, bring it on!

:D :rolleyes: :p

weezie
03-25-2011, 07:05 PM
I'll take your word. No need to post pics...really :eek:

cbnaylor
03-25-2011, 08:02 PM
I will continue to wear my Duke stuff all year long. I had a stranger look at my watch today which happens to be a Duke watch. They smirked and said Im surprise you decided to wear that today. I turned to them and said that I represent my team through wins and losses. I followed by saying I would have worn my Duke polo if work would have allowed it. GO DUKE

biscuit30
03-25-2011, 08:08 PM
I will continue to wear my Duke stuff all year long. I had a stranger look at my watch today which happens to be a Duke watch. They smirked and said Im surprise you decided to wear that today. I turned to them and said that I represent my team through wins and losses. I followed by saying I would have worn my Duke polo if work would have allowed it. GO DUKE

My own wife was shocked that I was wearing a Duke shirt. I told her that it was the Lacrosse championship shirt, just happen to be the first one that I saw. During basketball season, I wear some sort of Duke shirt everyday. Some of my friends have never seen me without one on. GO DUKE, we don't rebuild, we reload.

Dr. Tina
03-25-2011, 10:48 PM
I wore my black Duke t-shirt today over a long sleeved black shirt to mourn the ending of our season and the fact we will never see Nolan, Kyle, Kyrie (most likely), and Casey in a Duke uniform again. It was a difficult day...for many reasons...not just Duke.

On a side note, my usually annoying UNC coworker actually gave me a hug and said she was sorry they lost. I actually had quite a few coworkers give me their condolences and then ask me what the hell happened?

Utley
03-25-2011, 11:17 PM
i still can't figure out how we lost when I was wearing all my luck clothes? So much needed laundry for my sweatshirt as well.