PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a picture

_Gary
03-24-2011, 10:29 AM
the pic of the girl on the main site holding up something like a "JJ will you marry me?" sign. My daughters reminded me of that pic earlier today when they saw the main page picture and I couldn't find it anywhere. My daughters and I aren't just imagining that the girl held up a sign that said something like that, are we?

And yes, my daughters know JJ is married now. :p

_Gary
03-24-2011, 03:55 PM
So nobody has that picture saved? Wow, I'd have thought somebody would have had it. Oh well, no biggie.

BTW,

Go Duke!!!!

killerleft
03-24-2011, 04:04 PM
I remember the sign.

OZZIE4DUKE
03-24-2011, 04:11 PM
the pic of the girl on the main site holding up something like a "JJ will you marry me?" sign. My daughters reminded me of that pic earlier today when they saw the main page picture and I couldn't find it anywhere. My daughters and I aren't just imagining that the girl held up a sign that said something like that, are we?

And yes, my daughters know JJ is married now. :p
Will this picture do?

_Gary
03-24-2011, 04:35 PM
That's a great pic, Oz, but it's the one that's on the DBR Frontpage today. In fact that's why my daughters mentioned the JJ pic to me. But thanks! :)

OZZIE4DUKE
03-24-2011, 09:39 PM
That's a great pic, Oz, but it's the one that's on the DBR Frontpage today. In fact that's why my daughters mentioned the JJ pic to me. But thanks! :)
Honestly, I hadn't seen it on the front page of the DBR until after I posted it here. In fact, when I saw it there, I thought maybe Julio saw it here and put it up there. Seriously. I have it saved from when it first appeared on the DBR years ago!

OK, how about this one!