PDA

View Full Version : Duke Practice Wednesday

Duke31122
03-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Is anyone on here going to be at Duke's practice on Wednesday? If so can we have some details? I am really looking forward to tomorrow night, just wish we played sooner than 9:45.

PumpkinFunk
03-23-2011, 02:44 PM
I'll be there, but I can say from my experience in past open practices (Houston and Indianapolis last year, and Oklahoma City for the women 3 years ago) that it's a show for the crowd that reveals very little. Shooting drills, some 3-on-2 drills, and the like happen, but you don't get to see any strategy or any real plays. They have separate practices beyond the open practice.

Bluedevil114
03-23-2011, 08:23 PM
I'll be there, but I can say from my experience in past open practices (Houston and Indianapolis last year, and Oklahoma City for the women 3 years ago) that it's a show for the crowd that reveals very little. Shooting drills, some 3-on-2 drills, and the like happen, but you don't get to see any strategy or any real plays. They have separate practices beyond the open practice.

Were there many Duke fans at the practice today?

Dr. Tina
03-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Duke BluePlanet had a short video and some pics up. Certainly looks like there were more fans there to watch Duke than there were to watch The Jimmer in New Orleans.

ThePublisher
03-23-2011, 09:45 PM
We are in desperate need of some really good practices. K is installing offense 2.1 and we really need to click. Everybody has got to get back to the level they won the acc championship at, with Kyrie involved.
We can be even better than we have been all yeah if the team gets there. I believe we will. Otherwise we have no chance at ohio.
Watch us play butler in the final 4. It's just too big of a storyline not to happen. Kyrie Irving plays the team he got injured against in a rematch of last years championship team. The final four...