PDA

View Full Version : Hurley responds to Fab Five and 2nd/3rd Round Games

cbnaylor
03-23-2011, 09:13 AM
This is a great video. Host Mark Kriegel sits down with Bobby Hurley and talks about this past weekend's games and why Hurley never lost to the Fab Five.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/barfly

elvis14
03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Thanks for posting that cbnaylor. I really enjoyed what Bobby had to say. Makes you glad you're a Duke fan.

Orange&BlackSheep
03-23-2011, 10:21 AM
that the bartender had ZERO reaction to being told that Bobby Hurley would be arriving! LOL

oldnavy
03-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Thanks for posting that cbnaylor. I really enjoyed what Bobby had to say. Makes you glad you're a Duke fan.

Could not agree more. What a classy guy, never went negative even though he had the opportunity.

Makes Jalen and Jimmy King look even smaller than they make themselves look with their unresolved bitterness.

Jderf
03-23-2011, 10:46 AM
that the bartender had ZERO reaction to being told that Bobby Hurley would be arriving! LOL

Favorite part for me was the line about the Fab Five not being comfortable in their own skin. Dove, anyone?

Faison1
03-23-2011, 11:47 AM

She had absolutely no idea who Bobby Hurley was....hilarious!

weezie
03-23-2011, 02:54 PM
One thing we might have overlooked during this long discussion about the five fabs film: the OUTSTANDING 90's hair on all the featured personalities. I'm not just pointing out fades but even the hair on Scott Van Pelt. I never knew he had hair, actually :cool:

buzz
03-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Hurley's recent interview with Dan Patrick has a slightly different tone and is worth a listen too. He mentions Chris Webber's recruitment and also works in some digs on Jalen Rose and Jimmy King.

http://www.danpatrick.com/2011/03/14/bobby-hurley-on-fab-five-dukes-chances-in-tournament/

SoCalDukeFan
03-25-2011, 03:40 PM
I happen to watch part of this while working out at the gym.

Did these guys ever go to class?

You get the impression that right after the NCAA Tournament their freshmen year they went to Europe for 2 1/2 weeks.

SoCal