PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs Hampton (NCAAT - Game 1 - March 18, 2011)

JBDuke
03-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's NCAA "second" round 87-45 win over Hampton?

OldPhiKap
03-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Miles set the tone. But obviously, I could vote for 10 guys today and the coaching staff. Well done, all!

Newton_14
03-18-2011, 10:32 PM
I went with Miles. He had 11 rebounds in the first 10 minutes of the game and like OPK said, he set the tone early. Honorable Mention to Kyrie for a really good game considering the circumstances.

Anytime this team is as balanced offensively as they were today, it is very enjoyable to watch. Loved Andre's play as well. He has bounced back nicely.

DallasDevil
03-18-2011, 10:51 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we don't get too many more wins this season without a single vote in the MOTM poll going to either Kyle or Nolan. This was a nice way to ease into the tournament. I voted for Kyrie because I think he needed a good game to boost his confidence and boost the team's confidence that their chemistry would not be negatively impacted by working him back into the lineup. The fact that he was our leading scorer and showed that his shot is still pure was an added bonus. That said, I completely understand the votes for Miles, whose transformation the last couple weeks could prove as important to this team's future success as Zoubek's transformation was to last year's team.