PDA

View Full Version : Status Check!

OZZIE4DUKE
03-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Toes be damned! We're gonna crush 'em this time!

GO TO HELL carolina, GO TO HELL!
http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

Kewlswim
03-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi,

What Ozzie said.

GO DUKE!

hurleyfor3
03-12-2011, 09:07 PM
go

to

HELL

carolina.

That is all.

Reilly
03-12-2011, 09:17 PM
One less hour to tell them where to go: Hell.

Go. To. Hell.

Dr. Tina
03-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Go to HELL, Carolina!!!! 9F 9F 9F!!!!!!

LouisianaDukeFan
03-12-2011, 10:19 PM
One less hour to tell them where to go: Hell.

Go. To. Hell.

Haha one more reason to read DBR...somehow my husband & I both missed that daylight savings time begins tonight. Thank you for ensuring I make it to the hospital on time in the morning! :o

And GO DUKE!!!

DukieInKansas
03-13-2011, 12:43 AM
It is warming up here - must be the gates opening in NC to welcome home the tar heels.

9F 9F 9F

Can I wear my 9F button to church?

billyj
03-13-2011, 01:25 AM
It is warming up here - must be the gates opening in NC to welcome home the tar heels.

9F 9F 9F

Can I wear my 9F button to church?

Amen!

Reilly
03-13-2011, 06:23 AM
Haha one more reason to read DBR...somehow my husband & I both missed that daylight savings time begins tonight. Thank you for ensuring I make it to the hospital on time in the morning! :o

And GO DUKE!!!

Please quit "Haha"-ing ... please quit worrying about trivial things like work and hospitals ... and for the love of God quit thanking people .... just start telling Carolina to go to hell. Focus, people.

cakerace
03-13-2011, 06:39 AM
Please quit "Haha"-ing ... please quit worrying about trivial things like work and hospitals ... and for the love of God quit thanking people .... just start telling Carolina to go to hell. Focus, people.

hey, it's not like it's life or death - it's far more important than that...

GTHC GTH!

Reddevil
03-13-2011, 07:55 AM
I woke up this morning at 5:30am - make that 6:30am DST b/c the cedar pollen is making my seasonal hayfever miserable. I blame them. GTHC, GTH!!!

captmojo
03-13-2011, 07:57 AM
A beautiful early spring day is highlighted with a warm gentle breeze, caused by the GATES of HELL opening to swallow a bunch of ugly, light blue, lucky, young minions back to the home where they belong.

Hey tarholes! The answer to your comeuppance has arrived!

Back to Hell, you!

Oh yeah. I nearly forgot. Be sure to take Andy Katz with you. Don't leave him behind.
We won't know what to do with him.

BlueHeaven
03-13-2011, 08:15 AM
I feel it heating up in South Florida. GTHC, GTH.

bdevil4life
03-13-2011, 08:27 AM
The good news is that my wife just went into labor! The bad news is that I may miss the game! Go to Hell Carolina!

Reddevil
03-13-2011, 08:30 AM
The good news is that my wife just went into labor! The bad news is that I may miss the game! Go to Hell Carolina!

of excuses for missing a Duke/unc game, but this is on it. Congratulations! We'll pick up the slack. Go Duke!

barjwr
03-13-2011, 08:41 AM

What, don't they have TVs in the delivery room? Slacker.

Actually, it would provide for a nice opportunity for creative baby-naming, based upon which of our fine young athletes sends the heels back to take Cerberus out for his daily walk.

GTHC

davekay1971
03-13-2011, 08:57 AM

Ahh, if it's your first, she'll still be laboring happily away come game time. See if she can time her contractions to the commercial breaks, though...

Status in Charlotte: The poor tarheel fans think all this warmth is just a sudden warming spell, so distracted are they talking about the marvellous sight of the Black Pigeon flying straight to NYC and the NBA draft. They haven't noticed yet the ominous grinding of the Gates of Hell opening, or the increasing odor of brimstone wafting down from Greensboro.

9F

DevilWearsPrada
03-13-2011, 09:16 AM
I will be in Gboro for the game!

Game Day! Game Face!

GTHC GTH

Lets Go Duke!

4decadedukie
03-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Redemption Day - Go to Hell Carolina, Go to Hell!

OZZIE4DUKE
03-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Congratulations and good luck with the birth! If the baby is breach and comes out toes first, you must of course name the baby Kyrie!

http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

Carrie
03-13-2011, 10:07 AM
It's 9 a.m. in Lawrence, Kansas, and while my husband is taking our son to church, I am taking this opportunity to wish a fiery fate upon his alma mater.

GO TO HELL, CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!

ps to bdevil4life -- If this thing drags on and she asks you for some food, feed her, or risk being reminded about it for the rest of your life. Good luck, and Go Duke!

ajgoodfella7
03-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Dear Carolina,

Go to Hell

Sincerely,
Duke

P.S. Go to Hell again

TonyWR
03-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Dear Carolina,

Go to Hell

Sincerely,
Duke

P.S. Go to Hell again

From western North Carolina.....GO STRAIGHT TO HELL TARHOLES

and take your smurf blue covered fans with you....

Duke76
03-13-2011, 11:10 AM
all over the SE today, holes luck is running out today, gonna get up
on them early....gonna run them right back into the depths
of hell where the heels dwell and belong for eternity

weezie
03-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Hey holes, your room is waiting, all made up and ready in Hell.
Start the bus and get going.

hudlow
03-13-2011, 11:27 AM
From western North Carolina.....GO STRAIGHT TO HELL TARHOLES

and take your smurf blue covered fans with you....

Double what he said.

hudlow

9f9f9f9f9f9f

GO DUKE!!!

devildeac
03-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Dear Carolina,

Go to Hell

Sincerely,
Duke

P.S. Go to Hell again

P.P.S. And take miami, clumpson and vt with you.

Billy Dat
03-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Nine Mother EFFING F!

superdave
03-13-2011, 12:28 PM
I want to bury these freshmen in the pit of hell today. Figuratively mostly.
GTHC.

Rogue
03-13-2011, 12:32 PM
9 f
9 f

Son of Mojo
03-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Burn, baby-poop blue, burn.......................

GTHC!!!!!!!!!!!!

devildeac
03-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Never too late nor too early to send them straight to Hades.

DevilHorns
03-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Let's get it done boys! GTHC!

Benjonson
03-13-2011, 12:57 PM
A new, 10th circle of hell, is reserved for the baby blue boys.:cool:

OZZIE4DUKE
03-13-2011, 04:25 PM
How sweet it is! One repeat down, one to go!

superdave
03-13-2011, 04:31 PM
How sweet it is! One repeat down, one to go!

Hells bells were chiming in Chapel Hill today!

Rogue
03-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I was cooking spaghetti sauce at tip off,, had the 10" counter mount TV on,, DUKE UP 8-0 before I could say oregano.. I didn't move. I watched the whole game in the kitchen instead of my big flatscreen.. I take nothing for chance when fighting the evils of THE BLACK PIGEON...

NSDukeFan
03-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Late this afternoon, I went outside and the sun was out, the sky seemed a brighter shade of blue, the birds were chirping, there may have been some rainbows and butterflies and all seemed good in the world. It was the start of spring and Duke was ACC champs with a victory over UNC. Life is good. Order is maintained.