PDA

View Full Version : Nolan on DP Show

HCheek37
03-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Nolan's joining the DP show in 5 minutes....heres the link to the website: (listen live button is on the right side of the homepage)

http://www.danpatrick.com/

I'll summarize his comments as well

OldPhiKap
03-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Nolan's joining the DP show in 5 minutes....heres the link to the website: (listen live button is on the right side of the homepage)

http://www.danpatrick.com/

I'll summarize his comments as well

Very funny and cool, like you'd expect.

Picked Wojo in a one-on-one with Chris Collins though -- someone's earned himself some laps.

HCheek37
03-08-2011, 09:33 AM
On the film session after UNC..."wasn't that long at all, it was the end of the regular season"

Is UNC better? "I wouldn't say that, we split home and home. Maybe we'll see Sunday whos the better team on a neutral court"

Kyrie return? "hes been working hard on his rehab....I'm not sure"

Who does he think is POY? "Enjoyed watching Fredette and Walker..sullinger has been good as well....likes to stick with the guards"

Conversations with Mike Beasley? "Normal convos, weird that he is a vet in the nba....gives me alot of great advice...like a big brother"

Stock drops as you stay for 4 years? "Alot of NBA guys who leave early dont start to peak until their 3rd or 4th year....maybe guys should stay for a few more years to prepare"

Who gets heckled the most? "Not too many guys getting heckled this year"

If your car broke down in CH, would someone help you? "I think they would..."

Who's the next HC after K? "Wojo and Collins both outstanding coaches....I'm going Wojo" (His Wojo pick might have been in 1 on 1)

Fun interview, nothing too revealing but Nolan definitely presented himself well.

OldPhiKap
03-08-2011, 09:36 AM
On the film session after UNC..."wasn't that long at all, it was the end of the regular season"

Is UNC better? "I wouldn't say that, we split home and home. Maybe we'll see Sunday whos the better team on a neutral court"

Kyrie return? "hes been working hard on his rehab....I'm not sure"

Who does he think is POY? "Enjoyed watching Fredette and Walker..sullinger has been good as well....likes to stick with the guards"

Conversations with Mike Beasley? "Normal convos, weird that he is a vet in the nba....gives me alot of great advice...like a big brother"

Stock drops as you stay for 4 years? "Alot of NBA guys who leave early dont start to peak until their 3rd or 4th year....maybe guys should stay for a few more years to prepare"

Who gets heckled the most? "Not too many guys getting heckled this year"

If your car broke down in CH, would someone help you? "I think they would..."

Who's the next HC after K? "Wojo and Collins both outstanding coaches....I'm going Wojo" (His Wojo pick might have been in 1 on 1)

Fun interview, nothing too revealing but Nolan definitely presented himself well.

He also said that the team did not get hecked too bad this year -- Kyle @ Md ("only place") and K at UNC ("he's Coach of the National Team -- most folks recognize he's doing something for our country/")

DP kept trying to get Nolan to say how many ppg he would score if he had a green light like Jimmer. "I'd like to think I'd socre a few more points a game."

(quotes far from exact)