PDA

View Full Version : I want to play UNC on Sunday... anyone else?

DonnyDevil
03-07-2011, 10:53 AM
I hope like hell we get a chance to play them again on Sunday. Saturday night won't happen again... Greensboro is not the Smith Center and I don't see them hanging 51 in the first half on us again.

Mark it down - Kyle gets his shot back and the rest is history. The kid is way to competitive and to much of a true warrior to end his senior season with the way he has been playing. I work with mostly UNC fans and they are all way to cocky right now. You would think they won the National Championship after Saturday.

I hope to see you all in Cameron to welcome home the National Champs again this year.

GO DUKE!!!!!!

Billy Dat
03-07-2011, 11:00 AM
I definitely want to play the Heels again for a few reasons:

-It will mean we made the ACC Tourny title game
-It will be a chance for some payback
-If we can win the ACC Tourny, we'll likely get a 1 seed in the NCAAT. If we win without going through UNC, the world will say we got a pass from the committee which will mean I will wind up mad at the world and fighting with the world. There's too much fighting in the world as it is.

Class of '94
03-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Count me in as well. I want to get this nasty taste out of my mouth by beating Carolina for the ACCT title and be recognized as the official champion of the ACC heading into the NCAA tournament.

elvis14
03-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Put me on the list of Duke fans that want to play UNC@CH again.

OZZIE4DUKE
03-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Absofrigginlutely! Bring 'em on! :cool:

kong123
03-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Bring it on!!!!!!!!

BlueintheFace
03-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I believe Carolina is a better team than us right now. I don't want to play any teams that are better than us in the ACCT as I hope to win out and get the last #1 seed.

Class of '94
03-07-2011, 11:18 AM
I believe Carolina is a better team than us right now. I don't want to play any teams that are better than us in the ACCT as I hope to win out and get the last #1 seed.

IMO, the best way to "win" the NC is to play the best competition possible in preparation for the NCAA tournament as opposed to shying away from it. I'm more focused on the team playing well heading into the NCAAT than seeding. We should get a pretty high seed regardless. To be honest I don't care about a No. 1 seed right now; I just want a rematch with UNC and beat them for the ACCT. Think about the confidence booster and momentum that would do for the team heading into the tournament.

dcar1985

I agree partly...I don't think UNC is a better team then us at all but they're style is just a total mismatch for us. Some teams just have ur number and u don't match up well with them, that's what I see w/ UNC....I'd still like to get them on a neutral court and see how things go down, get some possible revenge....But if we didn't have to play them I wouldn't be disappointed

OldPhiKap

Lunardi's new bracket still has us a #1 seed and UNC a #2. More realistically, we're probably both a #2 right now and if either one wins the ACCT they have a good shot at a #1.

Dr. Tina
03-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah, why not? We have to settle this on a neutral court after each winning a game at home. Plus, we always seem to do so well in the ACC Tourney. We've won 9 of them in the last 12 years.

GO DUKE!!!!

Class of '94
03-07-2011, 11:23 AM
I agree partly...I don't think UNC is a better team then us at all but they're style is just a total mismatch for us. Some teams just have ur number and u don't match up well with them, that's what I see w/ UNC....I'd still like to get them on a neutral court and see how things go down, get some possible revenge....But if we didn't have to play them I wouldn't be disappointed

The only reason why their style "might" be a mismatch for us is because of our loss of KI. I want beat a dead horse; but if we had KI things would be different. Saying that, we don't and that's okay because this team is still capable of beating UNC and their style of play. I look forward to seeing that in the ACCT.

DevilWearsPrada
03-07-2011, 11:27 AM
I would prefer someone knock the Tarholes out of the ACC tourney on Friday Afternoon. If not Friday, then Saturday!

If all things, happen that should, and the basketball gods look down, it will be a Rematch on Sunday afternoon in Greensboro North Carolina!

ACC TOURNEY! WILL YOU BE THERE?

I will, and as always,

Go Duke!

devildeac
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I'd be ecstatic if someone beat them Friday or Saturday. I'd be happy if they entered the ACCT 0-25 and lost on Thursday. If we play them Sunday, bring it.

killerleft
03-07-2011, 11:29 AM
ABIC (anybody including Carolina) as long as we can get there.

devildeac
03-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Yeah, why not? We have to settle this on a neutral court after each winning a game at home. Plus, we always seem to do so well in the ACC Tourney. We've won 9 of them in the last 12 years.

GO DUKE!!!!

I am not convinced the Greensboro Coliseum is a "neutral" court.

SoCalDukeFan
03-07-2011, 11:32 AM
I'd be ecstatic if someone beat them Friday or Saturday. I'd be happy if they entered the ACCT 0-25 and lost on Thursday. If we play them Sunday, bring it.

And Greensboro is not neutral.

SoCal

Bojangles4Eva
03-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I want us to play UNC again and win. A win over them would give us the confidence and charactor to make a good run in the tourney. Plus every loss this year has come at a true road game where the opposing fans (maybe not quite as much with St. Johns) were giving the other team an INSANE amount of energy to feed off of. I do not see this happening at a neutral (at least neutral for Duke and UNC) site like the ACCT, and in fact I think Duke is the strongest team in the ACC in environments like this. I think UNC has a higher ceiling than us (without KI), but we are a better team, and will have much more poise, patience and execution in a neutral court tournament setting.

devildeac
03-07-2011, 11:35 AM
And Greensboro is not neutral.

SoCal

Yea, see my post, #16, above. Kinda like calling the Charlotte Coliseum a "neutral" court in 2005.:rolleyes:. Those *&%$ even booed our band and cheerleaders that day.

AZLA
03-07-2011, 11:38 AM
100% yes to this!

Bring on VaTech and Florida State as well (although by virtue of the schedule we can only potentially play one of them).

Billy Dat
03-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Maybe the ghosts of 2001 are waking up:

Game 1 in heated series:
-2001 - Maryland holds a large lead in game 1 only for the Devils to erase that lead and march to victory.
-2011 - UNC hold a large lead in game 1 only for the Devils to erase that lead and march to victory.
Key Difference - the opponent, and the amount of time it took to erase that lead, and the fact that the game was played away. Also, the now legendary stature of that game as we look back.

Game 2 in heated series:
-2001 - Maryland avenges painful Game 1 loss in convincing fashion. Star player for Duke sidelined and absence of said star player fingered as reason for lack of title hopes
-2011 - UNC avenges painful Game 1 loss in convincing fashion. Kyrie Irving absence fingered as one of many reasons for loss, and lack of title hopes
Key Difference - again, the Heels and not the Terps, Irving was hurt months ago..but cut me some slack, I am trying to spin a story here.

Game 3 in Heated Series:
-2001 - Epic war ends with BA Nate tipping in winning basket. BA Nate, having lost his starting spot, keeps grinding and contributing off the bench.
-2011 - Epic war ends with Andre Dawkins pump faking a 3 and throwing one down on an unsuspecting Gumby Henson as the Devils take the ACCT trophy. Out of the doghouse and into Victory Lane.

As for Game 4, I imagine it would be immensely satisfying to beat the Heels in the Final Four after overcoming a 20+ point deficit and Huck Hound screaming at the refs, "How bad do you want Duke to win?", but I might have expired with a MI by then.

DevilWearsPrada
03-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Charlotte is NOT a neutral court. Charlotte NC is I85 southbound Chapel Hill.

However, there is as much opportunity for Duke fans to buy tickets to GBoro, as anyone else.

You could buy them from Duke, or other ACC schools. Plenty of tickets, on Thursday, when 4 teams go home. The scalpers will have good tickets.

There might even be opportunity to buy from Gboro coliseum. I dont even know if the event is sold out.

GET yourself to GBoro, and support the Blue Devils! I just hate it, when those Loud mouth Tarholes.. do their dang Tar Heel Chant. YOU cant drown it out, unless the band plays over it.

Lets make GBoro Coliseum, another Cameron Indoor Stadium this year!

ACC TOURNEY! WILL YOU BE THERE?

And as always,
Go DuKe!

Kedsy
03-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I want to play in the ACCT championship game and I want to win it. I would not mind beating UNC in that game. On the other hand, I always root for UNC to lose every game, so I won't be rooting for them to get to the ACCT championship game. Just can't do it.

Having said that, I'm not afraid of them. I do not think they're better than us. I do not think they're a bad match up for us. I do not care if Greensboro is "neutral." We are the better team and I just hope that we play like it.

CameronBornAndBred
03-07-2011, 12:05 PM
I don't care who we play, just as long as we are playing.

The heels would be nice though.

rthomas
03-07-2011, 12:09 PM
I want to play on Sunday. Anybody. One game at a time!

ncexnyc
03-07-2011, 12:10 PM
As the Nature Boy, Ric Flair used to say, "To be the man, you've got to beat the man." So I'm definitely down for a rematch. I want a chance to win my sodas back.:D

jv001
03-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Since I never root for unc against anyone, I can't say that I hope we play them in the finals. But if we do I expect we beat them. And Greensboro is not as bad as Charlotte but it's not Duke friendly either. But if we purchase enough tickets that can be altered. Go Duke!

NYC Duke Fan
03-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Lunardi's new bracket still has us a #1 seed and UNC a #2. More realistically, we're probably both a #2 right now and if either one wins the ACCT they have a good shot at a #1.

I just do not see us as a number 1 seed. A number 1 seed means that we are a Final 4 team, which in my opinion we are not. I am not sure that we are an Elite 8 team. If Singler returns to his 2010 tournament play then we might be, if not than sayonara early.

We have not beaten any really top teams this year, Kansas State, Michigan State and UNC being the best we have beaten. I think that there are many Bg East teams that will be a handful for Duke and if they get 11 teams in as expected we would meet one of them fairly early on.

Devilsfan
03-07-2011, 12:17 PM
I bet nobody wants to play them more than Ryan Kelly. He probably wants one more shot at them before next season.

DonnyDevil
03-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Well my EVO smartphone that my son threw in the toilet over the weekend magically just started working again... That must be a good sign for Duke this weekend and the NCAA right!!? :)

jv001
03-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Well my EVO smartphone that my son threw in the toilet over the weekend magically just started working again... That must be a good sign for Duke this weekend and the NCAA right!!? :)

How bout we flush the heels down the toilet this weekend. Go Duke!

UrinalCake
03-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I might be in the minority here but I'd prefer the Heels lose early. I think they could be anywhere from a #2 to a #4 seed depending on their performance and I'd like for them to lose so they have a harder road in the NCAAT. The only positive for us in beating them versus beating another team is that we'd get another win against a ranked team, thus helping our SOS. But I don't think that matters too much if we've won the ACCT anyways. There's the psychological lift of beating the team that just beat us, but again I don't think that matters much as long as we just win.

UrinalCake
03-07-2011, 12:43 PM

If that happens again, put the phone in a container full of rice grains for a day or two. That will pull the moisture out of the phone. Worked like a charm after my wife dunked her iPhone in the hot tub...

ChicagoHeel
03-07-2011, 12:44 PM
In an ideal world Duke goes down by 25 on Friday and then subsequently finds itself in a bracket with several Big East teams, while we waltz to an ACC tournament a number one seed. Actually, I might prefer a number two seed in a bracket with a weak number one- flying under the radar has its advantages.

The prospect of going 2-1 against you and taking both ACC titles in a year that was supposed to be yours is deeply enticing. Lots of upside to a rematch. However, I would be concerned that our players would enter the game riding a nine-game win streak with a mindset "we have DUke's number" and lack the intensity necessary to win.

jv001
03-07-2011, 12:44 PM
I might be in the minority here but I'd prefer the Heels lose early. I think they could be anywhere from a #2 to a #4 seed depending on their performance and I'd like for them to lose so they have a harder road in the NCAAT. The only positive for us in beating them versus beating another team is that we'd get another win against a ranked team, thus helping our SOS. But I don't think that matters too much if we've won the ACCT anyways.

I don't unc playing in Charlotte if we play there. Charlotte is unc south. And as I said before I hope they never win another game. I don't care if the biggest rivalry in sports goes down the tubes. I will never root for them against anyone. Send them back to hell. Go Duke!

rasputin
03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm another who wants Carolina to lose every game they play, so I'm not rooting for a Sunday rubber match.

hurleyfor3
03-07-2011, 01:18 PM
I want Roy to maintain his mindset of blowing off conference tournaments.

wsb3
03-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Yea, see my post, #16, above. Kinda like calling the Charlotte Coliseum a "neutral" court in 2005.:rolleyes:. Those *&%$ even booed our band and cheerleaders that day.

That is true. I was there and it was a little hard for me to believe. It seemed about 75% against us at least. JJ said they walked in a restaurant and got booed.

dukebluesincebirth
03-07-2011, 03:06 PM
If Kyle is going to bring his A game and Ryan Kelly is going to show up, OF COURSE!

If I'm going to get a generally same performance as Saturday, NO WAY!

I don't think UNC is going to make many adjustments at all, pretty much everything they did, worked. From Coach K's comments, I don't know if he'll make many adjustments either. He seemed to think it was just a matter of open shots not falling. I have to keep confidence in Kyle turning things around because if not, our season is pretty much over. He has the warrior mentality to not give up, so I'll give Kyle (and Kelly) another chance.
BRING IT!

Matches
03-07-2011, 03:46 PM
I am all for playing them again but only if we win. Not interested in losing to them again. :cool:

hq2
03-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Actually, if we're going to get a #1 seed (which now looks very doubtful) we'd need to play (and beat) them again. We don't have enough quality wins otherwise.

Whether we can do it is another issue. They're clearly playing better now, and our bigs don't seem to be able to do anything against them at all. It would take a major
change in coaching strategy (more plays to free up our bigs inside + better shooting)
for it to happen. Relying on Nolan and Seth clearly isn't enough.

mrscarlett
03-07-2011, 03:54 PM
I have my Sunday tickets in hand ready for a rematch this weekend!

-bdbd
03-07-2011, 04:06 PM
I might be in the minority here but I'd prefer the Heels lose early. I think they could be anywhere from a #2 to a #4 seed depending on their performance and I'd like for them to lose so they have a harder road in the NCAAT. The only positive for us in beating them versus beating another team is that we'd get another win against a ranked team, thus helping our SOS. But I don't think that matters too much if we've won the ACCT anyways. There's the psychological lift of beating the team that just beat us, but again I don't think that matters much as long as we just win.

I'm with UC. Just don't see how NC@CH goes from being ranked 18th 9 days ago to a #1 seed by next Sunday, as some of them seem to expect, really on the strength of one good win. I see them as a top #3 seed right now (maybe the last #2 at best), but their ACCT performance will determine a #2 - #4 seed. Sorry Roy, the ACCT does matter! Just lots of other really good teams (with only 3-5 losses) between them and a #1 right now.

I'd personally be thrilled to face them in Greensboro for a "rubber match", in front of a semi-neutral crowd. Think the guys might be in a fighting mood this time??! That said, I don't think we're the exceptions around here, UC, in rooting for a NC loss every time out! :rolleyes: Besides, it'd just make our ACC Championship that much "easier." :cool:

Also, we can argue about it, but it certainly isn't clear which of those two teams has the harder path to the finals. Both SHOULD have relatively easy times on Friday, but I'm not really sure who I'd rather face on Sat., Clemson/BC or VPI/FSU. I do think the teams motivated by bubble-status will make an impact though (hear that Clemson, BC, VPI?).

RoyalBlue08
03-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Actually, if we're going to get a #1 seed (which now looks very doubtful) we'd need to play (and beat) them again. We don't have enough quality wins otherwise.

Whether we can do it is another issue. They're clearly playing better now, and our bigs don't seem to be able to do anything against them at all. It would take a major
change in coaching strategy (more plays to free up our bigs inside + better shooting)
for it to happen. Relying on Nolan and Seth clearly isn't enough.

I think if Duke wins the ACC tournament they will be the 4th #1 seed regardless of who they beat to win it, unless ND wins the Big East tournament (and in a tournament that big and balanced, I'll certainly take the field over any one team). I think there is even a possibility Duke could get a #1 with one more loss, but it would take losses by BYU, ND, UNC, and Texas....so I would judge that to be a very remote possibility.

Billy Dat
03-07-2011, 05:21 PM
To everyone who doesn't want to play UNC on Sunday, if both teams can get there, because we might lose...I channel one John Blutarsky:

"What the $#@! happened to the Cameron Crazies I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? Sunday could be the greatest afternoon of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to play the Holes, we might lose." Well just kiss my $#@ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Barnes, he's a dead man! Marshall, dead! Huckleberry Hound...DEAD!"

Duke76
03-07-2011, 05:31 PM
For the remaining years of my life I want to beat them, any and every way I want to beat them.....twice a day would not be enough

ksimp112
03-07-2011, 07:11 PM
In all due time, Carolina's inexperienced will be exposed. If not in the ACCT more than likely in the NCAAT. Other than Zellar, does any other player on the team have any NCAAT experience? This is where I think the advantage will go to Duke. Other than Thortan and Hairston everybody else on Duke has NCAAT experience. Even though Curry didn't play in it last season, he had to help prepare the rest of the team for it.

If Kyrie was able to return, I think he is more mature than any other freshman in the country. So I really don't see him having any adjusting problems. It seems based on his performance in the KSU and MSU games, he plays better when there is more on the line.

We saw this last year with Kentucky, and I really think it could be the kryptonite for this years UNC team, imho.

Plus, we really haven't seen what happens when Kendall Marshal has a bad game. Not tooting his horn, but he has seemed to play decent since he has started at PG. Be very interesting to see how he reacts in the ACCT or NCAAT when he is having a bad game.

hq2
03-07-2011, 07:14 PM
"What the $#@! happened to the Cameron Crazies I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? Sunday could be the greatest afternoon of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to play the Holes, we might lose." Well just kiss my $#@ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Barnes, he's a dead man! Marshall, dead! Huckleberry Hound...DEAD!"

Thanks, Mr. Belushi! "But, when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor..." I think the
team could definitely use a little pep talk like that right now!

TonyWR
03-07-2011, 07:53 PM
I want to see all the sissy blue fans wallow in it after Duke takes another ACC crown...

weezie
03-07-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm ready to play anybody on Sunday. Just for the chance to sit on Coach K's bench. Sore knee, bad wrist notwithstanding, if K needs this old weezie, I'm ready.
:cool:

Starter
03-07-2011, 10:23 PM
I'd like to see Duke play North Carolina again because -- for one -- it means they'll have won a couple games. But more so, I think it would be a good barometer of how effective whatever tweaks Krzyzewski and Co. are making this week are. Don't get me wrong: A No. 1 seed would be great. But comparing and contrasting an ACC Final against possibly the best competition we've had this year to last Saturday's loss would probably be the best way to assess exactly where we're at going into the NCAAs.

msdukie
03-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I would like to see Carolina never win a single game in any sport they compete in. EVER.

WiJoe
03-07-2011, 11:14 PM
I would like to see Carolina never win a single game in any sport they compete in. EVER.

What he said.

:cool:

Sir Stealth
03-07-2011, 11:45 PM
I definitely want the rematch. I think we will win. It's impossible to root for Carolina to win a game, but I will probably root against them less in the first couple of rounds as long as we are still alive.

OldPhiKap
03-08-2011, 09:22 AM
As long as we're playing Sunday, I don't care who lines up on the other side.

Time to shine.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I will probably root against them less in the first couple of rounds as long as we are still alive.

They will play earier than us Friday and Saturday (if both teams advance) so that may be tough to do.

CDu
03-08-2011, 09:56 AM
I don't want to put the cart before the horse. I just hope we are fortunate enough to get to Sunday's game. And if we get there I hope we win it. Beating UNC on Sunday would be nice. Beating anyone else on Sunday would be nice too (though not quite as nice).

But getting to and winning on Sunday is all I care about. Hopefully we can navigate Friday and Saturday games and be in a position to hang another banner.

watzone
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
I want a Duke-UNC final and I am pretty sure the team wouldn't mind round 3 as well. Greensboro is neutral enough, IMO.

UrinalCake
03-08-2011, 12:13 PM
I think it would be a good barometer of how effective whatever tweaks Krzyzewski and Co. are making this week are.

That could also happen the day before if we play FSU or VT. I think if we were to beat VT on saturday and then beat UNC on sunday, we'd have to feel pretty darn good about having turned things around. A lot of work to do to get there though.

#1Duke
03-08-2011, 12:28 PM
In all due time, Carolina's inexperienced will be exposed. If not in the ACCT more than likely in the NCAAT. Other than Zellar, does any other player on the team have any NCAAT experience? This is where I think the advantage will go to Duke. Other than Thortan and Hairston everybody else on Duke has NCAAT experience. Even though Curry didn't play in it last season, he had to help prepare the rest of the team for it.

If Kyrie was able to return, I think he is more mature than any other freshman in the country. So I really don't see him having any adjusting problems. It seems based on his performance in the KSU and MSU games, he plays better when there is more on the line.

We saw this last year with Kentucky, and I really think it could be the kryptonite for this years UNC team, imho.

Plus, we really haven't seen what happens when Kendall Marshal has a bad game. Not tooting his horn, but he has seemed to play decent since he has started at PG. Be very interesting to see how he reacts in the ACCT or NCAAT when he is having a bad game.

This is what frustrates me so. A team consisting of mainly freshman and sophomores doing so well against our seasoned team, it drives me nuts!!
I agree, our experience SHOULD help us.

Kyrie will probably be a little rusty for awhile IF he does return, he can't be 100% after such a long time out.
I hope if he does return, he can handle the pressure of coming back after an injury in such a high pressure situation.

Kedsy
03-08-2011, 01:32 PM
This is what frustrates me so. A team consisting of mainly freshman and sophomores doing so well against our seasoned team, it drives me nuts!!

Well, our team consists mainly of freshmen and sophomores, too. People seem to forget that, because our two seniors are both so good.

Marcus
03-08-2011, 04:01 PM
UNC got the best of us... I mean the odds were pretty high they'd beat us, we'd won 3 straight against them and 8 of the last 12 at the Dean Dome, so over time we were just due to lose to them. Let's hope Duke can get by Florida State or Virginia Tech, which I am sure they will... these games are in Greensboro and not the opponents home court and hopefully Miami won't have a burst of energy if Duke has to play them like last year. I think Duke is still the best team in the ACC, with more Top 100 wins versus teams than anyone else in Division I Basketball this season. I think Sunday it will be Duke v. Carolina for the ACC Tourney but you know how teams get when they beat Duke, they become emotionally tired from exerting so much energy after beating them ie; Virginia Tech. Let's hope Carolina can make it to Sunday because I know Duke will. Coach K said it best that the odds were pretty good that Kyle Singler would come through in March ;) unfortunately he meant after the first week of march.

Kedsy
03-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I mean the odds were pretty high they'd beat us, we'd won 3 straight against them and 8 of the last 12 at the Dean Dome, so over time we were just due to lose to them.

Based on the statistics course I took at Duke, I don't think your statement has any basis in reality.

OldPhiKap
03-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Based on the statistics course I took at Duke, I don't think your statement has any basis in reality.

Based on the philosophy course I took at Duke, I deny that there is an objective reality.

But, yeah, the math thingy ain't right.

DonnyDevil
03-13-2011, 08:52 PM
i hope like hell we get a chance to play them again on sunday. Saturday night won't happen again... Greensboro is not the smith center and i don't see them hanging 51 in the first half on us again.

Mark it down - kyle gets his shot back and the rest is history. The kid is way to competitive and to much of a true warrior to end his senior season with the way he has been playing. I work with mostly unc fans and they are all way to cocky right now. You would think they won the national championship after saturday.

I hope to see you all in cameron to welcome home the national champs again this year.

Go duke!!!!!!

today is exactly why i started this thread last week. Even better i got to see it in person. Go duke!!!!! Gthc!!!! 9f!!!!!!!

TonyWR
03-13-2011, 09:03 PM
today is exactly why i started this thread last week. Even better i got to see it in person. Go duke!!!!! Gthc!!!! 9f!!!!!!!

Even though Duke destroyed the tarholes they'll all go into hiding tomorrow morning. I see it all the time. When they win all you hear are their mouthy fans but when they get beaten they don't want to talk about it. Theres a reason we call them the University of No Class, they simply have no class. They can't admit defeat, you'll probably hear the usual tarhole garbage like "uh, durrr, yeah the refs gave Duke the game" or "oh the heels still won the regular season, that's the real winner" or better yet "oh, the heels will be in the final four and Duke won't". Talking to them is like talking to a 5 year old that's just been caught stealing something. They have a million excuses so be prepared, usually mentioning Duke winning 10 of the last 13 titles or reigning national champs shuts them up, if not just say NIT, NIT, NIT. That should do it!