PDA

View Full Version : Picture on the front page.

DukeFanSince1990
03-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Is that a photoshop? If not......wow.

timmy c
03-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Is that a photoshop? If not......wow.

That is an awesome picture. I suspect it is real.

ClosetHurleyFan
03-05-2011, 08:08 AM
I submitted it to DBR years ago after a fellow Carolina fan emailed it to me.

I hope we beat the h**l out of you guys tonight, but lets face it, it doesnt get much better than this. Both teams 13-2, on top of the conference battling it out on the final game for the regular season championship. Two very classy hard working teams full of great kids. I am psyched.

ClosetHurleyFan
03-05-2011, 08:12 AM
It is. I submitted it to DBR back in 2004/2005 timeframe when another Carolina fan sent it to me. I think its hilarious and shows Roy is a pretty good sport.

Faison1
03-05-2011, 08:34 AM
It's definitely real. I went to college with that guy. I believe it was shot right after Roy won his first Championship at UNC....2005 (shortly after gametime).

My friend was at the Final Four that year, but he's a HUGE Duke fan, and from Durham originally. I think his Dad is a doc at Duke Med.

dukelifer
03-05-2011, 08:38 AM
I submitted it to DBR years ago after a fellow Carolina fan emailed it to me.

I hope we beat the h**l out of you guys tonight, but lets face it, it doesnt get much better than this. Both teams 13-2, on top of the conference battling it out on the final game for the regular season championship. Two very classy hard working teams full of great kids. I am psyched.

Much better than this? I am pretty sure Duke winning the National Championship and UNC losing the NIT has to rank right up there ;)

ClosetHurleyFan
03-05-2011, 08:40 AM
:cool:
Much better than this? I am pretty sure Duke winning the National Championship and UNC losing the NIT has to rank right up there ;)

I guess it depends on your perspective!