PDA

View Full Version : BYU suspends Davies for remainder of the season

rsvman
03-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Brandon Davies, who is a big, versatile athlete with nice back-to-the-basket post moves and is a big guy who can run well in transition, has been suspended for the remainder of the season by BYU for undisclosed violation(s) of BYU's Honor Code.

This is a huge loss for the Cougars. I have watched 3 of their games this season, and I believe that Davies is one of the main reasons they have done so well. Jimmer Fredette gets all the press, but Davies is the kind of guy Duke could use on the inside, and his presence in the BYU line-up really helps a guy like Fredette.

I think that with Davies out the Cougars will be hard-pressed to get past the Sweet 16, which is a really a shame for a team that has played so well this season and really looked like an Elite 8 team if not a possible Final Four team.

mikegismynewhero
03-02-2011, 11:03 AM
anyone know anyone at byu who can tell us just what exactly he did? my theory is he was sippin on a lipton

Bob Green
03-02-2011, 11:07 AM
This is already being discussed here:

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?24543-This-Week-in-Bracketology-2-28-3-6/page2

timmy c
03-02-2011, 11:07 AM
anyone know anyone at byu who can tell us just what exactly he did? my theory is he was sippin on a lipton

He was caught sleeping in his Nolan Smith Jersey. ;)