PDA

View Full Version : Duke 2010 championship dvd

Daniel tosh
02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know there is a Championship DVD set of the NCAA tournament games or Reg.season games from last year?Any help at all is appreciated

Newton_14
02-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Does anyone know there is a Championship DVD set of the NCAA tournament games or Reg.season games from last year?Any help at all is appreciated

GoDuke.com, $125.00. That gets you all 6 games in the title run. They also have a Review of The Season DVD. Can't recall the price for that one. Finally, you can get the Baylor game, WVU game, and Butler game on single game DVD's. I purchased the Baylor and Butler games...

-jk
02-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Hmm... I saved the Duke NCAA tourney games on my Tivo. :p

Love my Tivo.

-jk

SuperTurkey
02-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Hmm... I saved the Duke NCAA tourney games on my Tivo. :p

Love my Tivo.

-jk

I saved all the games on my TiVo and then backed them up from the TiVo to redundant external storage. You never know when the gremlin of harddrive failure may erase historical greatness. :)

dukee94
02-23-2011, 11:00 PM
I saved all the games on my TiVo and then backed them up from the TiVo to redundant external storage. You never know when the gremlin of harddrive failure may erase historical greatness. :)

I captured them off my DVR with my Hauppauge 1212 HD PVR in full HD with dolby 5.1. I can play them on sequential play on my PS3 (along with the ACC tourney and the 82-50 game). I also transcoded them into the proper format to put on my Blackberry, iPod, etc. A highly recommended purchase for b-ball fans. Actually cost about the same as the DVD set mentioned earlier.