PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Barnstorming Tour 2011

LaettnerWannabe
02-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Does anyone know when information on the 2011 Barnstorming Tour will be announced? My son is dying to know if Nolan and Kyle will participate this year. Thanks.

Duke: A Dynasty
02-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I went last year and it was fun and I got autographs by Zoubek, Lance, and a pic with Schyer. But as for you question I do not know when it will be advertised but it is not for a couple months... It was held April 12th last year for Mecklenburg county. Nolan and Singler should both be there baring some unkown plans.

Duke4life92
02-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Pretty sure this will be held at Asheboro high school(well yes definatley-:) this year as i have a family member just ask me when and how many tickets i am ready to purchase(even though they won't be on sale for a while).I think there was supposed to be game tickets and game ticket+meet and greet type deal tickets asell.Was told Kyle and Nolan are scheduled(confirmed)to be there aswell as someone else he or she could'nt remember the name of(concluded it was casey).Anyhow,ask questions if you need to know more but i am thinking he or she said it was being held on april 12th.

02-20-2011, 01:35 AM
They wont only hold it in one location. They travel to several parts of NC to play. There maybe a closer one to the beach and charlotte as well

Duke4life92
02-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Yes:cool:,just letting you know this one is being held here in asheboro,nc only 1hr or so from the raleigh,durham area and i'd say about the same from the charlotte area.

03-16-2011, 04:29 AM
http://www.gastongazette.com/sports/stars-55957-duke-headline.html

Dates, Locations and Prices of the event are now out if you still wanted to know.

ACC Barnstorming Tour schedule

April 6 — Union Pines High School, Cameron, N.C.

April 7 — Lincolnton High School, Lincolnton, N.C.

April 8 — North Wilkes High School, Hays, N.C.

April 11 — Roanoke Rapids High School, Roanoke Rapids, N.C.

April 12 — Asheboro High School, Asheboro, N.C.

April 13 — Galax High School, Galax, Va.