PDA

View Full Version : Renardo Sidney - what a slug

TNDukeFan
02-15-2011, 08:45 PM
I think we all should watch games like the Miss State - KY game I'm stuck with. It will make us appreciate the effort and intention with which Duke plays.

I've never heard announcers dog a player like Jimmy Dykes is talking about Sidney. With good reason.

DukeBlueDevils47
02-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Brandon Knight is playing a great game..in other news UNC is beating poor Wake down

hurley1
02-16-2011, 08:51 AM
I think we all should watch games like the Miss State - KY game I'm stuck with. It will make us appreciate the effort and intention with which Duke plays.

I've never heard announcers dog a player like Jimmy Dykes is talking about Sidney. With good reason.

can't believe the brillaince of miss. st. and their coach the last 4 seconds of the first half........WOW !!!

oldnavy
02-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Jimmy Dykes was correct in pointing out how lazy Renardo Sidney plays, and I believe that the MSU coach had all the right to be upset with the call at the end of the 1st half.

Brandon Knight was bumped at half court while dribbling, then he tried to "throw" the ball toward the rim to make it look like a shooting foul. The ball went straight to a UK player about 10 feet away, and sure enough the refs gave him 3 shots.

It was a terrible call, and I can't blame Rick Stansberry for going nuts....