PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Crazies cheer sheet

Stratrat
02-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Can somebody share the cheers / cheer sheet that the crazies used against North Carolina last night?

uh_no
02-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Can somebody share the cheers / cheer sheet that the crazies used against North Carolina last night?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

repeat as necessary

Stratrat
02-10-2011, 10:20 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

repeat as necessary

I hope the crazies were funnier than you are

OldPhiKap
02-10-2011, 10:22 PM
That made me chuckle. Load as I remember in a Long time.

uh_no
02-10-2011, 10:22 PM
I hope the crazies were funnier than you are

not really....other than the standard offense cheers, there was little other than the ridiculously loud cheering.....that's all there was....smidgen of a 'where is larry' before the game, once there was some 'larry's better' but other than that, nothing

Stratrat
02-10-2011, 10:28 PM
not really....other than the standard offense cheers, there was little other than the ridiculously loud cheering.....that's all there was....smidgen of a 'where is larry' before the game, once there was some 'larry's better' but other than that, nothing

Thanks- I thought for sure they would have something special for Barnes and Roy.

Devil in the Blue Dress
02-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks- I thought for sure they would have something special for Barnes and Roy.
No need. The focus was on our team, not Carolina.... and it worked. What electric atmosphere!

uh_no
02-10-2011, 10:40 PM

Coach K specifically told us NOT to aim anything at king harry

Stratrat
02-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Coach K specifically told us NOT to aim anything at king harry

thanks again uh no !