PDA

View Full Version : Annual which seniors will get their jerseys retired

uh_no
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM
SO??

CDu
02-10-2011, 04:36 PM
I feel like this is a bit of biased timing, because we're coming off a huge game from Smith and a rough scoring game from Singler. Smith is obviously having the better season and is showing excellent leadership skills. Singler has had the better career.

superdave
02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I'd like to reserve judgement on both until April 5th.

uh_no
02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I feel like this is a bit of biased timing, because we're coming off a huge game from Smith and a rough scoring game from Singler. Smith is obviously having the better season and is showing excellent leadership skills. Singler has had the better career.

biased as it may be, I only think nolan is in because I think he'll win player of the year, not because of any singular performance

4decadedukie
02-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I'd like to reserve judgement on both until April 5th.

I concur; Jon was essential to a National Championship and his jersey was not retired, proportedly due to no NPOY selection, which I find regrettable. If we win the Naional Campionship, perhaps if we achieve Final Four stature, AND if Nolan and/or Kyle are selected for any NPOY honors, we shall have a far better idea.

throatybeard
02-10-2011, 04:53 PM
biased as it may be, I only think nolan is in because I think he'll win player of the year, not because of any singular performance

I got two annoying syllables for ya. Jimmer.