PDA

View Full Version : I think we upset John

cameroncrazy3104
02-10-2011, 12:09 AM
I think we upset John after he traveled.....

Lord Ash
02-10-2011, 12:11 AM
He had a few weepy-looking moments.

Delaware
02-10-2011, 12:13 AM

My daughter at college texted me at this moment and said..... "was Henson crying?". My response.... "no, he was trying to make a tough, mad face, but he is too soft to pull it off".

77devil
02-10-2011, 12:14 AM

Actually he was laughing during the sequence because he thought it was a bad call.

mr shadow 008
02-10-2011, 12:28 AM
I remember seeing this during the game. I made the comment to my family that it looked like he was crying as they are all unc fans.:D

elvis14
02-10-2011, 12:28 AM
I caught that pouty face and said to my best friend "he got away with 2 walks in the first half that weren't called he needs to remember that before he cries about THAT call!" In the first half I said "how can they miss that walk? look at the size of his feet...you can't miss that call"!

Thanks for posting that pic, it's hilarious!

striker219
02-10-2011, 01:12 AM
My daughter at college texted me at this moment and said..... "was Henson crying?". My response.... "no, he was trying to make a tough, mad face, but he is too soft to pull it off".

I yelled the exact same thing to my cat. She just glared at me. Sometimes I think she chooses to be a Carolina fan just to mess with me. Other times I think I take this too seriously.

Edouble
02-10-2011, 02:57 AM
I yelled the exact same thing to my cat. She just glared at me. Sometimes I think she chooses to be a Carolina fan just to mess with me. Other times I think I take this too seriously.

Your cat is not a Carolina fan!!!!

She's a cat-- she's smart enough not to get too emotional until March, even if it is Carolina!

BlueHeaven
02-10-2011, 06:30 AM
My 9 year old thought he was crying, too.

4decadedukie
02-10-2011, 06:43 AM
My wife and I commented at the same moment; we did not think it was tears, but rather facial theater -- "what, who me ref" -- at what freshman John wanted to be perceived as a bad call. It wasn't, and I am always underwhelmed and unimpressed with the character (stoicism, strength, tenacity, and resolve) of players who too-frequently play charades with officials (this seems to be an art form in Big East thug-ball). It is so un-Shane like, and he remains my paradigm for comportment, performance, and leadership by example.

wsb3
02-10-2011, 07:23 PM

Wait a minute.. Take it too serioulsy. There is no w......y, well maybe just a little, ok a lot.

As for the cat obedience lessons are in order.:cool:

Thanks for the laugh. I literally laughed out loud at your post.

BCGroup
02-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Mine, on the other hand behaved last night. The husband and both teenagers went to bed, I watched the game. My kitten (who sits in front of the computer screen and reads DBR with me) sat on the footrest with her head hanging over the end, her little head turning back and forth watching the action. Now, if I can just teach her to cheer...

Dukeford
02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
He had a few weepy-looking moments.

He also had an offensive putback in the 2nd half that was flat out awesome.
When he got the rebound, he didn't even bring the ball down below his head before he went back up and dunked.

Sure wish our guys could learn to do that...........