PDA

View Full Version : Dell Curry

SoCalDukeFan
02-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Is that Dell Curry next to Seth's Mom? They always show her but never identify him.

Weird since he played in the NBA.

SoCal

cameroncrazy3104
02-09-2011, 11:53 PM
I dont think that was Dell on her left but it might have been his sister or cousin on her right.

RoyalBlue08
02-09-2011, 11:53 PM
I don't know who was sitting next to Seth's mom, but they said during the telecast that Dell wasn't at the game.

dukelilsis
02-09-2011, 11:54 PM
I saw his sister next to her but according to Gminski he was tied up with the Bobcats game tonight. They did talk about him on Raycom. They were discussing the similarities in his and Seth's play at one point.

CBDUKE
02-09-2011, 11:59 PM
That was not Dell. He is an assistant coach with the Bobcats and was not at Cameron tonight.

basket1544
02-09-2011, 11:59 PM
The Bobcats were in Indiana tonight so I would think Dell was with them.

OZ
02-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Dell is one of the television announcers for the Bobcats. He was in Indiana.

dukeimac
02-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Dell who? Just keep showing Mama Curry!

Class of '94
02-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Dell who? Just keep showing Mama Curry!

Dude......I made the mistake of commenting out loud on how "hot" Seth's mom looks; and immediately went into the doghouse with my wife for the rest of the night....But the truth is the truth..:)

I was wondering where Dell was as well b/c I knew the person standing next to Mrs. Curry wasn't Dell. I couldn't believe he would miss his son playing in a Duke-Carolina game. Too bad the Bobcats were playing on the same night and he missed seeing his son play a great game, especially considering that the Bobcats lost to the Pacers on top of that.

sundown
02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Dude......I made the mistake of commenting out loud on how "hot" Seth's mom looks; and immediately went into the doghouse with my wife for the rest of the night....But the truth is the truth..:)

I was wondering where Dell was as well b/c I knew the person standing next to Mrs. Curry wasn't Dell. I couldn't believe he would miss his son playing in a Duke-Carolina game. Too bad the Bobcats were playing on the same night and he missed seeing his son play a great game, especially considering that the Bobcats lost to the Pacers on top of that.

I did the same. Luckily my girlfriend responded with emphatic agreement rather than banishment. Seriously though, I get the impression that Dell Curry's life doesn't suck.

ChicagoCrazy84
02-10-2011, 03:10 PM

Yeah, no joke. His sister(?) was pretty hot too.

That's all I have to add to this thread :D