PDA

View Full Version : #1 Duke jerseys on sale at Dick's throughout the triangle

jimrowe0
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
I called around this morning and these Dick's sporting goods are carrying the #1 (white) home jersey.

Price: $75

AKA Kyries jersey (without his name)

Crossroads: In stock
Triangle Town: In stock
Apex: Out of stock
Garner: In stock
Brier Creek: In stock
Durham (New Hope): in stock

I only checked for availablity not sizes.

Here are the numbers if you want to call for you size

Crossroads: 919-851-7721
Triangle Town: 919-792-9090
Garner: 919-662-4177
Brier Creek: 919-806-5153
Durham (New Hope): 919-493-9884

elvis14
02-01-2011, 11:27 AM
I actually saw that jersey last night in the Dick's in Brier Creek. Nice to see some nice Duke stuff instead of the usual sea of ugly light blue.

jimrowe0
02-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks to @crazietalker for intially seeing the jersey

jv001
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at Dicks here in Winston Salem. In most stores here all I see is ugly blue(unc) and Wake clothing. Go Duke!

gewwang
02-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info, I'm going to check the local Charlotte (Pineville) store later.

Is this a Nike jersey and is it embroidered numbers and letters or screen-print (replica)?

TaiAdmiral
02-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Howdy. These are the jerseys we saw at the Dick's on 15-501 a couple of nights ago. They're the real deal...authentic replicas of the new jerseys that the players are wearing now:

http://twitpic.com/3vbjx9

gewwang
02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
^Thanks, exactly what I was hoping they were.

I haven't tried these yet, but here are some coupons that might get $10 off.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/dickssportinggoods.com

Duke of Nashville
02-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Howdy. These are the jerseys we saw at the Dick's on 15-501 a couple of nights ago. They're the real deal...authentic replicas of the new jerseys that the players are wearing now:

http://twitpic.com/3vbjx9

How much would I have to pay someone to pick me up one of these?

gewwang
02-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the info, I'm going to check the local Charlotte (Pineville) store later.

As I expected, I found one Duke t-shirt in the whole store and an entire wall of UNC junk.

OZZIE4DUKE
02-01-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm far more interested in seeing the #1 jersey on the court playing for Duke than I am in seeing it cavorting around the Triangle on some short, fat dude.

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
02-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Is this jersey the authentic game jersey or just screen printed jersey. I would love to get one for my son and I to have. Any fellow Duke fan out there, could help us out.
How much are the jerseys if anyone could help please send me an email at

atrivette78@gmail.com

if you can help me out

El_Diablo
02-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Is this jersey the authentic game jersey or just screen printed jersey. I would love to get one for my son and I to have. Any fellow Duke fan out there, could help us out.
How much are the jerseys if anyone could help please send me an email at

atrivette78@gmail.com

if you can help me out

I'll just reply here so others may read too.

This is as "authentic" as you can get for a college jersey. The letters and numbers are twill (sewn on), not screen printed. The NCAA logo is there, as is the sewn Nike logo. The back has the gothic design. As far as I can tell, the only thing distinguishing this jersey from a game jersey is the lack of Irving's name on the back. It's $75.

jimrowe0
02-02-2011, 09:41 AM
I am going bye today to pick up a jersey for a DBR member to ship it to him. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

The store I am going to said they had

4 mediums (however I am picking up one medium)
2 Larges
2 XL
2 XXL

Thanks

Starter
02-02-2011, 11:36 AM
I am going bye today to pick up a jersey for a DBR member to ship it to him. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

The store I am going to said they had

4 mediums (however I am picking up one medium)
2 Larges
2 XL
2 XXL

Thanks

I'm definitely interested. (I'm a medium) Do they only have white?

DukeGirl4ever
02-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Do they have any youth sizes?
I had to sell my daughter's #4 jersey (currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested) and a Duke #1 jersey is perfect for a little kid!

jimrowe0
02-02-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm definitely interested. (I'm a medium) Do they only have white?

They only came out with white for these jerseys.

Do they have any youth sizes? I had to sell my daughter's #4 jersey (currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested) and a Duke #1 jersey is perfect for a little kid!

They only had adult sizes.

cbnaylor
02-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at Dicks here in Winston Salem. In most stores here all I see is ugly blue(unc) and Wake clothing. Go Duke!

Just checking in to see if you found any in Winston Salem?

bearman
02-03-2011, 05:02 PM
They made them in blue as well. I carry them in my store.

Starter
02-03-2011, 05:13 PM
They made them in blue as well. I carry them in my store.

What store is that exactly? I'm a big fan of his dating back to his high school days and would be interested in getting one.

m g
02-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Do they have any youth sizes?
I had to sell my daughter's #4 jersey (currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested) and a Duke #1 jersey is perfect for a little kid!

had to?

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
02-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Do you already have the blue Nike #1 Irving Jersey. Is the jersey the authentic game jersey, I think they were once called swingman jersey. Does the jersey have the gothic logo on the back? and do you have size XXL.
I would appreciate your help. Fellow DUKE fans in the NC Mountains

atrivette78@gmail.com

InSpades
02-03-2011, 05:18 PM
had to?

I'm assuming she meant her daughter outgrew it (and not that she needed the cash to pay the rent).

DukeGirl4ever
02-03-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm assuming she meant her daughter outgrew it (and not that she needed the cash to pay the rent).

HAHA! Yes! My daughter is now 3 and she is off the charts for her age (in terms of height).
I personally hope she's a 6'3 left-handed point guard....should be tough to guard in Women's bball. :p

The jersey is a size 2T and she wore it the past 2 winters. I'm currently looking to get a new one, but Maddie can't decide if Nolan or Kyle is her favorite player. I can't seem to find any except through the Duke catalog.

CA Cameron Crazie
02-05-2011, 11:24 PM
After checking several different locations during my visit to Duke this weekend, I was lucky enough to get the last medium in white at the Briar Creek Raleigh Dick's.

Today, I went to The Duck Store on Ninth Street in Durham and they both the white and also the blue #1 (Kyrie) jerseys with the Gothic back and stitched numbers. Their size selection (and overall selection of Duke and Nike apparel) was by far the best of all the stores we had been to combined (Duke bookstore, Duke Team Store, Dick's, etc). I was kinda bummed because I really wanted a small jersey and the team hoody at other stores and I settled for a medium, only to find after taking the tags off that The Duck Store had all the sizes.

I had Kyrie sign my jersey after the game and he was surprised his jersey was on sale. He got a kick out of it.

msdukie
02-06-2011, 09:25 AM
I am at Duke this weekend. Neither the Duke bookstore nor the Duke Nike Team Store have the new HyperElite #1 jerseys (BTW, since at this point Kyrie has never worn this exact jersey (we started wearing them against Maryland) and the Blue Devil has, it is technically the Blue Devil's jersey -- hopefully that will change). Anyway, the Duck Shop does have a lot of the new jerseys and didn't realize that the Duke Store didn't have them. Since they are a Duke business (as opposed to Dick's), I would recommend getting them there. They are in blue and white (it appears they were not made in black). They also have the new HyperElite shorts in blue and white. For all intents and purposes the HyperElite swingman jerseys are the same as the jerseys the players wear, except for the tagging. Prior 'swingman" jerseys were not nearly as authentic.