PDA

View Full Version : Raycom question

Dr. Rosenrosen
01-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Anyone in the Orlando area know if the Duke-BC game will be available on TV down there? I see the game is being broadcast on Raycom and I could not find an affiliate there. Help! Thanks!

94duke
01-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Anyone in the Orlando area know if the Duke-BC game will be available on TV down there? I see the game is being broadcast on Raycom and I could not find an affiliate there. Help! Thanks!

scroll to 8:00 PM
http://www.my65orlando.com/subindex/our_programs/tv_schedule

gumbomoop
01-25-2011, 10:44 AM

I'm only rarely in the Orlando area, but the Duke-BC game will be televised by WRBW, channel 6 on BrightHouse Networks, Orange Co. cable [not digital, though I'd assume there's a WRBW channel on the digital cable, too].

dukee94
01-25-2011, 10:46 AM

You should find all the local stations broadcasting the game at: http://www.raycomsports.com/index.php/ACC-Information/2011-acc-basketball-match-center-boston-college-at-duke.html. I also see the game listed on espn3 for those outside of Raycom territory who will be blacked out.

dukebsbll14
01-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Hey guys, anyone know where I could live stream the St. Johns game this weekend? It's listed as CBS on goDuke, so I'm guessing it will be on Raycom in NC.

Thanks!

Jholt915
01-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Hey guys, anyone know where I could live stream the St. Johns game this weekend? It's listed as CBS on goDuke, so I'm guessing it will be on Raycom in NC.

Thanks!

I think it's a national game. So depending if they have split coverage of another game, it might be on in your area.

Kimist
01-25-2011, 01:40 PM

Thanks!

Huh? CBS has nothing to do with the Raycom network broadcasts (probably includes CBS/ABC/NBC depending on the local area and who signed the contract with Raycom).

If it is a "CBS" network game, barring (multi vs sole) regional/national broadcast issues, it should be on your local CBS station.

Duvall
01-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Huh? CBS has nothing to do with the Raycom network broadcasts (probably includes CBS/ABC/NBC depending on the local area and who signed the contract with Raycom).

If it is a "CBS" network game, barring (multi vs sole) regional/national broadcast issues, it should be on your local CBS station.

Sunday's game against St. John's is a CBS game. Raycom has nothing to do with it. The game should be on your local CBS affiliate; check your local listings.

The game may be available online through cbssports.com.

dukebsbll14
01-25-2011, 02:56 PM

right right right, my bad. CBS and Raycom are on the same channel so I confused them as the same thing. Not true