PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary

PDDuke85
01-15-2011, 12:21 PM
I, for one, am still thrilled that 1 year ago, Coach David Cutcliffe said no to Tennessee. Although this past seasons win/lose record wasn't great, the improvement is palpable. I'm still convinced this is the man to bring Duke football back from the dead and will continue the trek from SC for as many games as possible in the future.

Go Duke Football.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-15-2011, 11:19 PM
I, for one, am still thrilled that 1 year ago, Coach David Cutcliffe said no to Tennessee. Although this past seasons win/lose record wasn't great, the improvement is palpable. I'm still convinced this is the man to bring Duke football back from the dead and will continue the trek from SC for as many games as possible in the future.

Go Duke Football.
After arriving home from the football banquet tonight, I have been reading through various posts and came across this one. You are absolutely on point. Tonight I was reminded again that Coach Cutcliffe is a superb match for Duke. Many former players attended and throughout the evening said much the same thing as you have in this post.

OldPhiKap
01-15-2011, 11:26 PM
After arriving home from the football banquet tonight, I have been reading through various posts and came across this one. You are absolutely on point. Tonight I was reminded again that Coach Cutcliffe is a superb match for Duke. Many former players attended and throughout the evening said much the same thing as you have in this post.

We are on the right path, and we have the right man at the helm.

Go get 'em, Cut!!!!!

gewwang
01-16-2011, 01:48 AM
Everytime I read another news story about the UNC football scandal/cover-up, I am reminded how glad I am that Duke has Coach Cut leading the football program back to where it belongs and doing it with integrity. Thanks to the OP for remembering the anniversary.

4decadedukie
01-16-2011, 07:43 AM
AMEN. It will take some further time and patience, but Duke Football will arrive at the destination we desire -- perhaps not ubber-competitive in the sense of the leading SEC, Big 10 or Big 12 powerhouses, but ideal for Duke University and the ACC.

diveonthefloor
01-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Saw Coach Cut visiting with Mickie at halftime.

Seems to be good friends with the K family!

OZZIE4DUKE
01-16-2011, 08:57 AM
I had a conflict and couldn't attend. Details please!