PDA

View Full Version : Duke = VT?

gofurman
01-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Injuries are key.. VT it's more depth injuries (4) and Duke it's one key injury

Lack of a true PG to play - generally Green is healthy and that allows Delaney to go off the ball. Makes me think of last year putting Sheyer at PG and allowing Nolan free reign to score. Maryland and FSU took advantage of Nolan is going to get his but he isn't going to do a great job distributing.

Dang, if Green had just stayed healthy in the game against UNC I think VT wins that one by 5+.

loran16
01-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Injuries are key.. VT it's more depth injuries (4) and Duke it's one key injury

Lack of a true PG to play - generally Green is healthy and that allows Delaney to go off the ball. Makes me think of last year putting Sheyer at PG and allowing Nolan free reign to score. Maryland and FSU took advantage of Nolan is going to get his but he isn't going to do a great job distributing.

Dang, if Green had just stayed healthy in the game against UNC I think VT wins that one by 5+.

Not even close. Duke still has two scorers. Duke is larger than VT and has a bench.

VT right now is Duke's worst case scenario....if say Kyle, Ryan, and Mason all were injured as well, we'd be VT.

gofurman
01-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Not even close. Duke still has two scorers. Duke is larger than VT and has a bench.

VT right now is Duke's worst case scenario....if say Kyle, Ryan, and Mason all were injured as well, we'd be VT.

I just meant analogy - not similar talent.

Injuries and (at least for tonight) lack of VT able to keep Green (PG) on floor.