PDA

View Full Version : Any post career love from the crazies?

brianl
01-10-2011, 01:26 PM
CSN kept showing Vasquez behind the MD bench last night. He always said that he loved playing at Cameron and seemed to enjoy the energy of the crazies.

Just wondering if there were any exchanges towards him last night.

Also, was it me or did there seem to be quite a few "visitors" in the lower section last night?

Dunkin
01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
CSN kept showing Vasquez behind the MD bench last night. He always said that he loved playing at Cameron and seemed to enjoy the energy of the crazies.

Just wondering if there were any exchanges towards him last night.

Also, was it me or did there seem to be quite a few "visitors" in the lower section last night?

Not all students were back and the left over tickets were sold.

the_grad_student
01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Yes there was a pre-game and a timeout "cheer" for him, if you want to call it that. He stood up and seemed to like the idea when we starting chanting "put in Greivis". He sat down when it changed to "Cry, Greivis, Cry!"

dukebsbll14
01-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Yes there was a pre-game and a timeout "cheer" for him, if you want to call it that. He stood up and seemed to like the idea when we starting chanting "put in Greivis". He sat down when it changed to "Cry, Greivis, Cry!"

Ha me and some of my friends were thinking of chanting "Four time loser, please stand up!' or "Four time loser, Greivis stand up!" if he didn't recognize the first one :)