PDA

View Full Version : Does BC Play Princeton?

sagegrouse
01-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Well they've now lost at home to both Yale and Harvard. Tonight the Crimson beat Boston College, 78-69. The title queston was rhetorical. The third team like that will be Duke, in a game played at Cameron.

sagegrouse

hurleyfor3
01-05-2011, 09:11 PM
That's three straight losses to Hahvahd. At home every time. Ouch.

Duvall
01-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Well they've now lost at home to both Yale and Harvard. Tonight the Crimson beat Boston College, 78-69. The title queston was rhetorical. The third team like that will be Duke, in a game played at Cameron.

sagegrouse

Well, they play Florida State on January 22. That's close enough.

hurleyfor3
01-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Tahmee Amakuh is undefeated against Boston-area teams, btw. Wins over Holy X, Worcester Tech, BU and now BC. They also beat MIT. However I find it ironic that MIT is unranked in the dork polls.

billyj
01-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Tahmee Amakuh is undefeated against Boston-area teams, btw. Wins over Holy X, Worcester Tech, BU and now BC. They also beat MIT. However I find it ironic that MIT is unranked in the dork polls.

That last line cracks me up!:cool:

4decadedukie
01-06-2011, 08:46 AM
We'll be in CIS for the BC game . . . I can hardly wait. What follows is a brief note of advice for current Duke students (undergraduates, graduate school and professional schools alike): CHERISH YOUR ACCESS TO AND PARTICIPATION IN DUKE GAMES WHILE YOU CAN, since getting tickets becomes FAR more difficult and costly the moment you leave Durham.

PS: CONGRATULATIONS, Tommy!