PDA

View Full Version : To all DBR Participants

4decadedukie
12-24-2010, 04:42 PM
The community that is DBR means a good deal to many of us. To all, I wish a most Merry Christmas and a joyous Holiday season, with the hope that in our individual ways we can quietly express our profound gratitude for the countless blessing -- large and small -- we enjoy.

CameronBornAndBred
12-24-2010, 04:52 PM
The community that is DBR means a good deal to many of us. To all, I wish a most Merry Christmas and a joyous Holiday season, with the hope that in our individual ways we can quietly express our profound gratitude for the countless blessing -- large and small -- we enjoy.
Thanks 4DD. Same wishes to you, and to the rest of the DBR community.

1795 This is also DukePA's mom's. She has the coolest Duke Christmas stuff!

hurleyfor3
12-24-2010, 05:08 PM
with the hope that in our individual ways we can quietly express our profound gratitude for the countless blessing -- large and small -- we enjoy.

Not the least of which being Duke basketball.

Oh crap, you said quietly. Sorry.

Bob Green
12-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Here's wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to 4decadedukie and everyone on DBR!

Newton_14
12-24-2010, 09:33 PM

Thanks 4D. Merry Christmas to the DBR family! I will gladly give any gifts I receive this year to charity in exchange for a healthy toe for Kyrie!

I hope all you great folks that make up the DBR family have a wonderful Christmas!

Jarhead
12-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone, and I'm sending a favorable comment for 4decadedukie. It should give him another pitchfork.

sagegrouse
12-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Merry Christmas to the Members of the Board. I offer a salute to 4dd, CBB, B. Green, Boozer, Jason, fellow Coloradan hurleyfor3, and many other friends here. And, of course, Jarhead, who may be the only Board member older than me. I hope your day is wonderful and that your family prospers.

sagegrouse

-jk
12-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone (or everyone who celebrates it, anyway)!

-jk

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-25-2010, 12:07 PM
What a beautiful day we have to spend with family and friends. Very fine snow flakes are falling on the western edge of the Piedmont. As we approach the end of the calendar year, I wish for each of you the very best in the New Year.

devildeac
12-25-2010, 12:28 PM
http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/occasion/santa.gif

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/occasion/snowman.gif

http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/occasion/xmas.gif

Jim3k
12-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Let me join in wishing all of the DBR denizens Merry Christmas, as well.

As for those of you with falling snow, glad you got it on the right day. Out here in in not-so-sunny California, it is raining.

Last night, about 8:30, when walking my daughter's dog, I discovered it was a foggy Christmas Eve. And as I returned to the house, from out of the fog came a very weak LED flashlight -- held by Santa Claus, as he entered a neighbor's house from which a lot of children's laughter could be heard. He wished me a Merry Christmas and headed up the driveway. I looked for where he had parked Rudolph and the others, but neither the dog nor I could spot it.

Lord Ash
12-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Happy holidays to everyone!