PDA

View Full Version : Jay Bilas Q&A

Bluedog
12-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Check it out. The chat just ended. Several Duke-related questions, such as:

What adjustments do you foresee Coach K making due to Irving's absence?

Do the Blue Devils still have enought talent in the backcourt to contend?

Will Duke face another top 25 team before the NCAA Tournament?

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/36078/ncaa-bb-with-jay-bilas

loran16
12-16-2010, 05:54 PM
I liked this
:

[quote]I regard Johnny Dawkins not only as an outstanding coach, but as one of the best people I have ever known. I have said this before, but I do not know a better person than Johnny Dawkins. He will get something really good going in Palo Alto.

turnandburn55
12-16-2010, 06:45 PM
And who said Bilas didn't have a sense of humor?? "Enough Duke talk.."

For the record, the '01 Duke team would have wiped the floor with either the '05 or '09 Tar Holes. Hopefully we can say that about the '11 Devils come March.

DevilHorns
12-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Very interesting that he chose to answer this question that questions his Duke loyalty. Props to him.

I just looked at the new power rankings, and someone voted for Ohio State for #1. I didn't look to see who voted for whom, but you were the one, right Jay? We know the anti-alma mater sentiment you exude.

Duvall (Arlington, VA)
Will Duke face another top 25 team before the NCAA Tournament?
Shout out to Duvall!

ChicagoCrazy84
12-16-2010, 06:52 PM
I liked this [quote about Johnny Dawkins]:

Really nice praise for Johnny. That is pretty cool.

I hope Johnny does to their basketball program what Jim Harbaugh did to their football program. Not that Stanford's bball program was ever that bad, I just think Johnny deserves it.

JBDuke
12-16-2010, 11:46 PM
I've had to edit 3 of the 4 posts in this thread for violating our copyright guidelines, so I figured it was time to post a reminder in hopes that I won't have to continue this.

When choosing to refer to another article or text, please either summarize or paraphrase, or limit your copying to only a sentence or two. Copying more than this violates our posting guidelines and may result in infractions.