PDA

View Full Version : Great writeup from Blue Devil Club today (Coach K's comments) -- buzztap

summerwind03
12-10-2010, 08:24 PM
http://buzztap.com/link.jsp?id=2998357&cid=231&source=twitter

ajgoodfella7
12-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Good article. I posted some quotes in the decals thread that Coach K made in this article, thanks for posting it.

OZZIE4DUKE
12-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm OK with what you what you wrote in your blog, even though I was worried when I started reading. What K, or the other coaches say to the Blue Devil Club is supposed to stay in the Blue Devil Club, and you respected that. Not that they EVER give us anything really secret or juicy, (we wish...), but still, they treat us as close family, because we are. Other writers there, and one member is certainly a prominent paid writer for the DBR, doesn't use material gathered from that source. So thank you.

And I'm glad you liked my question about Springsteen, although you got it just slightly wrong. I asked if he came to a game, would Coach K ask him to sing Devil along with the Pep Band during a time out? K answered Springsteen hadn't asked for tickets ... yet, and then went on to explain how he loved The Boss and met Van Zandt last summer and did the Sirius radio gig, etc.

airowe
12-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Ozzie, that writeup wasn't done by me, I just posted it. I'm not even a member. Hopefully, that didn't cross any lines. I edited out quite a bit of stuff after discussions with my friend who was there that we felt was material that shouldn't be shared outside of the club.

If anyone has an issue with any of that being in print form, please let me know and I'll take it down...

weezie
12-10-2010, 10:49 PM
...my question about Springsteen... I asked if he came to a game, would Coach K ask him to sing Devil along with the Pep Band during a time out?

omg, then I would have to be carried out of Cameron on a stretcher because I would definitely faint!