PDA

View Full Version : Any good online sites to buy Duke gear? Preferably with free shipping.

summerwind03
12-05-2010, 05:22 PM
I didn't get to the Duke store the last time I was down, so now I need to shop online. Anyone had good experiences?

wsb3
12-05-2010, 06:00 PM
I didn't get to the Duke store the last time I was down, so now I need to shop online. Anyone had good experiences?

Football Fanatics is one I have shopped a couple of times this year with good success. Don't let the title throw you. Once you are in you can get to all sorts of Duke BBall stuff. Right now I think there is free shipping on orders $50 or higher. Last week when they discovered they did not have one of the shirts I ordered they sent me a $10 credit on my next order.

ajgoodfella7
12-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Football Fanatics is one I have shopped a couple of times this year with good success. Don't let the title throw you. Once you are in you can get to all sorts of Duke BBall stuff. Right now I think there is free shipping on orders $50 or higher. Last week when they discovered they did not have one of the shirts I ordered they sent me a $10 credit on my next order.

I agree with wsb3, football fanatics is probably the way to go. They usually have some things that can't be found at the bigger-name online retailers.

gewwang
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
fansedge.com
eastbay.com
nike.com
ebay.com

along with footballfanatics

eastbay has a good selection and many times offers 20-25% off or free shipping if you order $99 or more

Deshawnj
12-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Has anyone ever come across some Duke silk boxers. I recall back in the day around 92-93 NCAA/NBA silk boxers were all the craze. I wanted the Duke ones so bad for Christmas and my mom couldn't find them apparently because I got Georgetown Hoyas ones and Orlando Magic ones. My friend had some Phoenix Suns and since I have grown and can by anything my heart desires for Christmas I have searched high and low. Duke boxers are a plenty, Duke silk boxers are not.

NSDukeFan
12-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I will also put in my request. I play pick-up basketball once a week with the the same group. I always wear a reversible jersey to make it easy to play on whichever team. I would really like to get a Duke reversible jersey like the ones the team wears for practise. I haven't seen any for sale at the Duck Shop, Duke store or anywhere on-line. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere?
Thanks

Taco
12-08-2010, 05:28 PM
I spent all day trying to find the link to http://ampersandthreads.bigcartel.com/ and now that I finally did they're down, but they had some cool non-standard t-shirts. Hopefully they'll be back soon. Mostly I'm just posting this so next time I need the link I can look through my post history :p

Edit: Aw, dammit (http://sports.chronicleblogs.com/2010/11/09/why-you-cant-buy-from-dukes-coolest-sports-apparel-website-anymore/). I was afraid it was something like that.

DukeGirl4ever
12-08-2010, 08:10 PM
I easily dropped $300 on National Champs gear through football fanatics.

As other posters have said, they have a lot of merchandise you don't find elsewhere.

The only problem I have found with them is I think some of the stuff is cheaply made. I bought a sweatshirt....hole in the armpit after 1 wash. Bought hubby a Phillies tee...hole after 3 washes. Got myself a Natty Champs shirt....pin-sized hold after one wash. (And no, it's not my washing machine b/c I don't have any problems with that).

I've also had issues with shipping - I ordered a Duke tissue box among other things and when I opened the box, they had tape from another item taped to the tissue box, thus ruining the Duke logo. When I called, they sent me another item free of charge and gave ma a $10 credit, so they do seem to want to correct their mistakes.

I keep going back, though....neat stuff with cheap shipping!