PDA

View Full Version : Human Target

Channing
12-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I liked season 1 and have found season 2 to be pretty entertaining so far. Anyone else watching? Its just another shoot em up, but seems to have a different angle.

elvis14
12-03-2010, 10:58 PM
I watched season one and was entertained. It was interesting and fun. I haven't watched any of season 2 yet but I will soon (thanks Hulu.com).

bjornolf
12-04-2010, 03:52 AM
I think Human Target is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite shows, but then I'm a big fan of Mark Valley and Chi McBride. I was genuinely upset when Keen Eddie and Pushing Daisies went off the air, mostly because of those guys.

I like shows in that genre. Rogue agent helps people. I think Burn Notice is awesome, if unrealistic. It might be my favorite show on TV right now. I'm also a big fan of Supernatural. Justified also sort of falls into that category, and I came to like it a lot over the summer. I also like Terriers, which definitely falls into that category as well. Heroes with flaws are great in my book. Makes them more realistic. Probably why I liked Monk so much, but had more trouble getting into Psych, though that show is just plain funny sometimes (and it's set in Santa Barbara, where I went to high school).

brevity
12-04-2010, 05:11 AM
Hey dude.

Season 2, while entertaining, makes me long for the less structured approach of Season 1. Just three guys entering and getting out of crappy situations. I don't mind the female additions, but it's almost if the show runners thought to themselves, "You know what Human Target needs? More estrogen."

Reisen
12-04-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm a fan. Have it on my dvr, but haven't watched yet. My wife, for some reason, can't get into it.