PDA

View Full Version : Inside Carolina

PADukeMom
11-30-2010, 12:28 PM
I had to venture over there to check out if they were playing FSU in football this weekend, for fun not betting:cool:.
Anyway I looked at the basketball forum...man talk about throwing your players & former players under the bus. I realize HB isn't playing up to his hype at this moment...but WOW!!! I do understand the frustration with the Wears brothers but we have had players transfer before & I know I wished them nothing but success.
I feel dirty now.

MChambers
11-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Makes one appreciate the generally civil nature of this board, and the generally thoughtful level of the discourse, doesn't it? And also makes one appreciate the efforts of the moderators here.

MulletMan
11-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Makes one appreciate the generally civil nature of this board, and the generally thoughtful level of the discourse, doesn't it? And also makes one appreciate the efforts of the moderators here.

Naaah.... the mods here are lazy Nazis. :p

oldnavy
11-30-2010, 01:28 PM

I have taken quick looks at their board before. First, I find it harder to follow in terms of format. Way too many threads about the same things and the layout is harder to follow for me. Plus the level of discussion is a little like going back to middle school.

Channing
11-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Naaah.... the mods here are lazy Nazis. :p

Godwin...is that you?

-jk
11-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Let's keep the UNC discussion together in the other thread.

thanks,

-jk