PDA

View Full Version : MBB: Duke vs Oregon Pre-Game and In-Game Thread

CEF1959
11-24-2010, 04:36 PM
As good as the last two nights have been, the season's not over. There's another game this Saturday. Duke at Oregon in the Rose Garden in Portland. Anyone else going? I think Bob said he is. Kyle v. his brother E.J. Kyle back to Oregon for his senior appearance. Should be good.

MChambers
11-24-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm curious if the brothers will be assigned to each other. From what I can tell looking at Oregon's statistics, the Ducks are not a big team, and EJ may well start at the "3" (don't ask me if the Ducks have positions). Of course, even if they aren't assigned to cover each other, they certainly will end up on each other with switches.

roywhite
11-24-2010, 06:00 PM
May have missed this, but what are the team's travel plans?

I'm assuming they spent the night in K.C. and went on to Oregon today? Team function planned with the Singlers?

Eternal Outlaw
11-24-2010, 06:30 PM
May have missed this, but what are the team's travel plans?

I'm assuming they spent the night in K.C. and went on to Oregon today? Team function planned with the Singlers?

According to Nolan's twitter they traveled today and have landed.

Bob Green
11-24-2010, 06:59 PM
This article, in the Portland Tribune:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story.php?story_id=129037444073334200

discusses the pending meeting between Kyle and E.J. at the Rose Garden.

basket1544
11-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Any idea what channel the game might be on?

Daniel tosh
11-24-2010, 10:26 PM

I'm pretty sure it's on CBS.

msdukie
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it's on CBS.

FSN National. This is a PAC 10+2 TV controlled game.

roywhite
11-24-2010, 10:30 PM

Looks like Fox Sports South and Fox Sport Carolina are carrying it; channels 645 and 646 DirecTV. And, as we have learned, on at the same time as Duke vs UNC football.

rhcpflea99
11-24-2010, 10:44 PM
My first Duke game. I'm very excited!

roywhite
11-24-2010, 10:46 PM
My first Duke game. I'm very excited!

Cool. Hope you enjoy it.

Any idea what attendance will be? Full house or close to it?

geraldsneighbor
11-24-2010, 11:02 PM
In Philadelphia the game will be aired on CSN Philly. I had a minor breakdown when I didn't find anything on it for Saturday. I'm excited to see Kyle play in front of his home crowd.

juise
11-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Anyone else going?

I will be there with my wife, who's a U of O alumnus. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm glad that she doesn't care enough to be mad if the Ducks lose (hint: Oregon is closer to the caliber of Miami/Princeton than Marquette).

geraldsneighbor
11-25-2010, 01:11 AM
To the above poster who asked about a function with the Singler family, I don't know how possible that would be at least in Singler's hometown of Medford because it is about a 5 hour drive north to Portland. Sort of unfortunate it isn't closer so they could have Thanksgiving or whatever there but I'm sure the gesture alone to get out West means a lot to him and his family.

flyingdutchdevil
11-25-2010, 07:06 AM
This article, in the Portland Tribune:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story.php?story_id=129037444073334200

discusses the pending meeting between Kyle and E.J. at the Rose Garden.

Sounds like my older brother and me. Except I grew taller than him and my brother stop beating me in sports (and physically. And Kyle's right, beating up a sibling is all in love!).

Should be a really fun game. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't EJ play the 3/4 in the starting line-up, considering that their starting line-up is tiny? There should be a lot of Singler v Singler in this game, which is always fun to watch.

Indoor66
11-25-2010, 08:23 AM
My Comcast system has the game on Fox Sports Florida.

davekay1971
11-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Does anyone see any danger of this being a trap game? On paper it looks like the perfect scenario: young talented team being widely praised by the national media, playing an away game against a lightly regarded opponent, sandwiched between a big win (K State) and an upcoming big game (Mich St).

My faith in the coaching staff and our senior leaders is such that I don't think this team is going to be susceptible to the trap game, but is anyone here worried about it?

COYS
11-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Does anyone see any danger of this being a trap game? On paper it looks like the perfect scenario: young talented team being widely praised by the national media, playing an away game against a lightly regarded opponent, sandwiched between a big win (K State) and an upcoming big game (Mich St).

My faith in the coaching staff and our senior leaders is such that I don't think this team is going to be susceptible to the trap game, but is anyone here worried about it?

Maybe for some of the team, but you can bet Kyle will be pumped!

CEF1959
11-25-2010, 10:19 AM
This will be my wife's first Duke game, so I had to buy her some logo stuff. And it'll be my first time watching Duke in person in almost 30 years. Last time, I was a Trinity senior, and Coach K still had black hair. (Oh, wait...).

After never missing a home game as a student, I've never seen Duke play outside of Cameron, and this one will be in my home town. It'll be special.

MHNOLADevil
11-25-2010, 10:59 AM
I'll be there along with my son and brother, who scored the tickets. I have been pumped for this game ever since I read about the potential scheduling on DBR. It's been over a decade since I got to see the Devils live and I've been saving my voice.

MarkD83
11-25-2010, 11:09 AM

I actually think the MSU game may be something of a trap game. MSU played poorly in Maui and Izzo will have them ready. Duke players will be reading about how great the team is and Kyle will be coming off an emotional reunion game. I think the coaching staff will get them ready but they may have to take more time getting everyone mentally ready for MSU instead of getting them "X and O" ready.

Neals384
11-25-2010, 01:26 PM

Uh, no trap. Oregon is predicted to finish last in the pac 10.

Neals384
11-25-2010, 01:28 PM
To the above poster who asked about a function with the Singler family, I don't know how possible that would be at least in Singler's hometown of Medford because it is about a 5 hour drive north to Portland. Sort of unfortunate it isn't closer so they could have Thanksgiving or whatever there but I'm sure the gesture alone to get out West means a lot to him and his family.

Kyle's parents are having Thanksgiving dinner with the Duke team today.

Newton_14
11-25-2010, 03:04 PM
This will be my wife's first Duke game, so I had to buy her some logo stuff. And it'll be my first time watching Duke in person in almost 30 years. Last time, I was a Trinity senior, and Coach K still had black hair. (Oh, wait...).

After never missing a home game as a student, I've never seen Duke play outside of Cameron, and this one will be in my home town. It'll be special.

Reading this reminded me of yet another thing to be thankful for! Sometimes I think I take it for granted just how fortunate it is to live 20 or so minutes from CIS and WW! So thanks for the unintended reminder of the privilege of being able to watch our boys in person many times a year!

This game should be a blowout given the state of the Oregon program, but our guys do need to come out focused and on a mission. Hopefully we set the gameplan up to allow Kyle to have a big game.

Also, regarding Kyle, I think we all need to remember he had that knee surgery late in the summer which cost him about 3 weeks of valuable practice and conditioning time. He has still played well, but we have yet to see him at his best yet. It is coming though.

marinbobbyduhon
11-25-2010, 03:45 PM
I will be attending my second Duke game. The first time was also at the Rose Garden when Mike Dunleavy was rewarded with a home game against Portland State. Dun had a great game and I expect Kyle to have one, too.

burnspbesq
11-25-2010, 08:28 PM
We're flying up tomorrow. Neither the spouse nor the kid have ever been to a Duke men's game, although the kid has been to a women's game at Cameron (the first sold out women's game, against UConn in 2003). All very pumped.

rhcpflea99
11-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Reading this reminded me of yet another thing to be thankful for! Sometimes I think I take it for granted just how fortunate it is to live 20 or so minutes from CIS and WW! So thanks for the unintended reminder of the privilege of being able to watch our boys in person many times a year!

This game should be a blowout given the state of the Oregon program, but our guys do need to come out focused and on a mission. Hopefully we set the gameplan up to allow Kyle to have a big game.

Also, regarding Kyle, I think we all need to remember he had that knee surgery late in the summer which cost him about 3 weeks of valuable practice and conditioning time. He has still played well, but we have yet to see him at his best yet. It is coming though.

Living in California I don't get that much chances to catch a Duke game out west. I am thankful for Kyle Singler because if he doesn't come back for his senior year Duke never visit Oregon.

juise
11-26-2010, 12:53 AM
This will be my wife's first Duke game, so I had to buy her some logo stuff.

Funny, my wife can't find her Ducks sweatshirt, so we're headed out tomorrow to see if we can find something. Oh well... at least this isn't a football game. ;)

ChicagoCrazy84
11-26-2010, 12:35 PM
It's too bad the Oregon basketball program is where it is right now. I think they would've contended for a top 5 finish in the Pac 10 with the talent they had last year, but they had a worse off-season than the Cleveland Cavaliers. Given where the Ducks are at right now, Im surprised our Dukies are making the trip out there being right after the CBE and just before the ACC/Big 10 Challenge. Seems like we just agreed to appease them. Not only that, U of O is on the verge of being in a national championship game for football, so they wouldn't be in basketball mode anyway if their team was good.

Anyway, I think Oregon bball will get it together (they already have a good recruiting class for next year), but until then, they are going to struggle mightily to get through their conference with more than a few wins. We should win by 30+ and I think Mason will have another big one. :)

kmspeaks
11-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Given where the Ducks are at right now, Im surprised our Dukies are making the trip out there being right after the CBE and just before the ACC/Big 10 Challenge. Seems like we just agreed to appease them.

We're going out there so that Kyle can play in his home state, which is something Coach K likes to do for the kids that stay 4 years.

Bob Green
11-26-2010, 06:39 PM
http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101125/SPORTS/11250305

Here is a nice article on brothers Kyle and E.J. Singler. Tomorrow's game will be the first time they've been on the court together since winning the Oregon 6A State Championship for the South Medford Panthers.

SuperTurkey
11-27-2010, 02:00 AM
From ESPN's game preview (http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/preview?gameId=303312483):

A so-called neutral-site game earlier this week built the confidence of Kyle Irving and his Duke teammates.

Trust us, you'll have his name right by the end of the year.

sagegrouse
11-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Hip-hip-hooray! Although I fear the lads who run McFadden's Restaurant and Saloon down at the corner will lose some customers.

sagegrouse

Bob Green
11-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Here is another article discussing the match-up between Kyle and his brother E.J.:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat/2010/11/duke-oregon_matchup_at_rose_ga.html

"This is going to be a great thing to be a part of," Singler said. "One of the reasons I wanted to come to do this was to have a chance to play against my brother. It's pretty neat."

TampaDukie
11-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Nike really went above and beyond in making sure our guys felt at home during practice yesterday.

Pictures (http://www.blueplanetshots.com/2010-11/PracticeShoot-Around/Practice-at-Nike-HQ/14823453_Mgx2Z#1105891412_t5Jqr)

DukeSean
11-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Looks like Fox Sports South and Fox Sport Carolina are carrying it; channels 645 and 646 DirecTV. And, as we have learned, on at the same time as Duke vs UNC football.

Seems I won't be getting it on my cable today. Any way to watch streaming online?

ElSid
11-27-2010, 11:59 AM

DirectTV 645 and 646 currently say "Upcoming: Duke and Oregon" where I am. When I go to the channel, it's just the DirecTV Logo and elevator music, not surpisingly. But I'm a littler nervous that means my sister doesn't get the channel? Is it just going to suddenly contain programming around 4pm EST today?

She has basically every other sports channel. So I'm guessing this game is just going to start showing on channel 645 and 646 around 2pm/4pm EST?

Not skilled in the ways of DirecTV and, being in a foreign land (Colorado) without a good idea how this stuff works, hoping you guys could reassure me that the game will in fact be shown.

ElSid
11-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Nike really went above and beyond in making sure our guys felt at home during practice yesterday.

Pictures (http://www.blueplanetshots.com/2010-11/PracticeShoot-Around/Practice-at-Nike-HQ/14823453_Mgx2Z#1105891412_t5Jqr)

Cool. Putting out the red carpet for one of their moneymakers.

Lord Ash
11-27-2010, 12:12 PM

Wow, that is VERY cool! It is amazing what companies will do... and I have to admit, it is funny to see those four title banners next to all those shots of Jordan...:)

Grounded
11-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I was at the Nike employee store yesterday and I heard about the Nike campus gym decorations. Awesome. They put out a good selection of Duke gear too and people were buying it (myself included). (Saw Chris Paul and Trevor Ariza at the store [Hornets in town for Blazers]...that was pretty cool.)

I'm stoked for the game...first live game for me since 2001...I bought tickets for the entire family, so it'll be a good time this afternoon.

(Oh...not that it matters, but the last time Duke played at the Rose Garden was against Univ. of Portland...not Portland State. Very different schools.:o)

BigZ
11-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Prediction: Duke 88 Oregon 64

FishStick
11-27-2010, 02:43 PM
No luck on ESPN3 this week. Out here in Cali I am getting it on Comcast sports net. As for streaming, justin.tv might be your best (only?) option but no way to know until it airs.

timmy c
11-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know of a internet radio site that will carry the game?

timmy c
11-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Prediction: Duke 88 Oregon 64

20-24 point margin sounds about right. I might guess a slower pace after the travel and holiday distractions... 80-59

basket1544
11-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know of a internet radio site that will carry the game?

http://www.955thegame.com/pages/8435695.php has the game on I believe. They carry every Ducks game. I'm listening to the pre-game show right now... I think (its a lot about the Blazers).

WiJoe
11-27-2010, 03:50 PM
is there any DUKE radio?

basket1544
11-27-2010, 04:01 PM
is there any DUKE radio?

I couldn't find anything because of the Duke UNC football game.

azzefkram
11-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Any internet video of the game?

TampaDukie
11-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Had to laugh seeing signs inside the arena for The Duck Store.

Off to a great start so far. I'm really liking the team's energy, especially on the defensive end.

riverside6
11-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Live tempo-based stats for the Duke/Oregon game...

http://www.scacchoops.com/ViewHDGame.asp?hSchedule=6893

Cameron
11-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Great shot by Dre. Ice.

http://www.clap.name/images/lj7.jpg

TheRob8801
11-27-2010, 04:30 PM
The more I watch Kyrie play, the more sad I become knowing he won't be a 3 or 4 year player.

IBleedBlue
11-27-2010, 04:31 PM
If you have Time Warner Cable, the game is on 777 MSG-HD.

DukeDevil
11-27-2010, 04:32 PM
anyone else catch the Singlers' mom's shirt? Half Duke and half Oregon, pretty cool.

CDu
11-27-2010, 04:37 PM
So far so good. Singler seems to be enjoying himself in his trip back to Oregon.

basket1544
11-27-2010, 04:39 PM
anyone else catch the Singlers' mom's shirt? Half Duke and half Oregon, pretty cool.

Oh man of all the games not to get to see! And the radio station that I thought would work went away from the local station calling the game and went to a regularly scheduled football show. Argh! Any pictures would be great.
It looks like from what I'm reading on the scacchoops.com website they are looking for Kyle on every possession.

CDu
11-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Rough couple of possessions for Smith as Oregon threw out a half-court trap.

Tucknut
11-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Maybe Nolan's worst half so far this year but at least I can't complain about the officiating. Good crew out there.

Spy
11-27-2010, 04:59 PM
The commentators were talking about how the coaching staff was having to encourage Nolan to look for his own shot more but so far he looks like he's being a little too selfish which is leading to turnovers or bad shots.

CLW
11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Rough couple of possessions for Smith as Oregon threw out a half-court trap.

Nolan did seem to have trouble with the trap but showed a flash of brilliance with the lob to Miles.

Fairly sloppy half due to the struggles with the press/trap defense Oregon started to show once Duke pulled away early.

BigZ
11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Mason and Kyrie are going to be studs in the League. Singler looks awesome and is a lot better than his brother.

davekay1971
11-27-2010, 05:02 PM
It got sloppy, but not a bad thing at all. Oregon turned on the full-court press and our guys are getting some good practice dealing with that. We're also getting to see some relative skill sets. Seth needs to work on his handle a little!

Pretty sure Coach K will make the necessary halftime adjustments. I'd predict that Duke's going to come out with some renewed intensity and focus to open up the second half, but that'd be kind of like predicting that the sun is going to rise in the morning...

ajgoodfella7
11-27-2010, 05:02 PM
I've been so spoiled lately, I almost forgot how miserable it was not being able to watch a Duke game.

RoyalBlue08
11-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Quite a few times in the first half Duke needed one extra pass to find a wide open man. I expect them to make the adjustment at halftime. Tough half for Nolan. Made a few mistakes and then he seemed to want to force it a bit instead of letting the game come to him. But great half for Kyle in his homecoming, and Oregon is giving us some good looks at traps and presses that should help in upcoming practices.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Kyrie could get a layup on nearly every possession if he wanted to? I have a hard time seeing how this kid isn't the #1 prospect in college right now. He's got to be better than half the PGs in the NBA today.

delfrio
11-27-2010, 05:07 PM
3 point shooting struggling so far, except from Singler. I expect that to course correct in the 2nd half. Oregon looks ok in the traps and they have some speed, but not much on the offensive end. Our bigs seem somewhat content to let them go by and then go for the block from behind.

superdave
11-27-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm impressed with Oregon's D thus far. They've thrown a zone, press and some tough man defense at us. They also body check everyone who ventures into the lane and may be the most physical team we've seen to date. I think this game will show us some flaws that need to be addressed before conference play, and that's a good thing.

Lulu
11-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Hate to say it, but Smith is really putting himself in some bad positions and trying to force things that just aren't there. This has been apparent the past few games, which is why it's more concerning at this point. He continues to push himself into crowds and then leave his feet with absolutely nowhere to go. The result is either a terrible shot or a bad pass.

Oregon discovered how to stop our break - just foul the rebounder and if the refs aren't going to call anything you can effectively just keep the ball in that guy's hands until your team has a chance to get back on D.

Oriole Way
11-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Nolan's passing and decision-making have been awful this season. Hopefully it's just a little slump for him, but it's surprising.

davekay1971
11-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Start of the second half: worst we've looked this year. Sloppy, out-of-synch basketball. We're acting like we're shocked that Oregon hasn't rolled over yet. I think our guys need to remember...they have a Singler on their team too. Iron is in the blood.

CDu
11-27-2010, 05:18 PM
We've been really sloppy offensively. The defense has been very strong, but we need to cut down on the sloppy turnovers.

davekay1971
11-27-2010, 05:23 PM
A few trips down the court without a turnover and the lead's out to 24. So important to be efficient with our possessions! Nice to see our guys pull it together and play to the level they can play!

CDu
11-27-2010, 05:26 PM
That's more like it! It's amazing how good we look when we value the ball a little better. A HUGE run there after the timeout.

superdave
11-27-2010, 05:28 PM
23-6 run to start the 2nd half. Singler is shooting lights out from deep.

ajgoodfella7
11-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Not exactly sure what is going on within the context of the game, but If the scoreboard is correct we just scored like 17 points in 2 minutes. I'd say that is insane considering everyone seemed to think we were struggling the previous 2 minutes to that run.

CDu
11-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Not exactly sure what is going on within the context of the game, but If the scoreboard is correct we just scored like 17 points in 2 minutes. I'd say that is insane considering everyone seemed to think we were struggling the previous 2 minutes to that run.

Just a dominant stretch on both ends of the floor after a VERY sloppy previous few minutes. The team wasn't struggling so much as they were just really sloppy.

ajgoodfella7
11-27-2010, 05:36 PM
The scacc scoreboard has Kyrie at 39 minutes already. Just curious if that is accurate?

superdave
11-27-2010, 05:38 PM
The scacc scoreboard has Kyrie at 39 minutes already. Just curious if that is accurate?

Yes - he has played 39 of a possible 28 minutes!

basket1544
11-27-2010, 05:39 PM

They had him at 35 minutes at the half. Not sure how he had 15 more minutes than had been played. They also had EJ at 29 minutes and I'm sure it felt like it to him.

Jderf

He just plays the game that fast.

MChambers
That's efficiency! That stat is obviously wrong.

TampaDukie
11-27-2010, 05:41 PM
It's frightening (for other teams, anyway) how fast this team can score points when they get hot.

And as I write that, Kyle banks in another 3. Awesome.

DukeDevil
11-27-2010, 05:42 PM
pretty sloppy with the ball right now. I wish Miles would grab the ball with 2 hands. He had a rebound fall right in front of him and he tried to grab it with one hand and knocked it out of bounds. Frustrating.

CDu
11-27-2010, 05:46 PM
We've got spurtability again!

DukeDevil
11-27-2010, 05:47 PM
holy cripes...8 minutes left in the 2nd half...irving just put together 4 slick moves to break the press. Wow...just...wow.

ajgoodfella7
11-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Yes - he has played 39 of a possible 28 minutes!

LOL, I was beginning to wonder....
Perhaps I should have written it a little more sarcastically.

davekay1971
11-27-2010, 05:51 PM
We've got spurtability again!

I think we're clearly one of the most spurtable teams in the nation!

ajgoodfella7
11-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Has Seth been making any mental errors, I see he only has 7 minutes as of now. I know he has been struggling with his shot, I'm just wondering if that is the only reason he is getting a break or if there is something else?

davekay1971
11-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Hah! These ignorant Oregon fans! They shouted airball at Singler when clearly he was simply passing the ball into the post to his little brother! There's a difference between an airball and getting confused, thinking you're back on the playground playing some pick up ball with your little bro. :rolleyes:

proelitedota
11-27-2010, 05:56 PM
I think we're clearly one of the most spurtable teams in the nation!

We spurt over the other teams so much sometimes in a span of a short time.

MChambers
11-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Has Seth been making any mental errors, I see he only has 7 minutes as of now. I know he has been struggling with his shot, I'm just wondering if that is the only reason he is getting a break or if there is something else?
Uh, if Kyrie has played 50 minutes, something has to give. Seriously, these numbers are wrong. Wait for an official box.

RoyalBlue08
11-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Hah! These ignorant Oregon fans! They shouted airball at Singler when clearly he was simply passing the ball into the post to his little brother! There's a difference between an airball and getting confused, thinking you're back on the playground playing some pick up ball with your little bro. :rolleyes:

Perhaps they are distracted by the cheerleaders?

TheRob8801
11-27-2010, 06:02 PM
What in the world?

FSN just switched from the Duke/Oregon game to the USC/Nebraska game with no warning or anything. You've got to be kidding me.

CDu
11-27-2010, 06:02 PM

He's not shot well and I think he had a couple of turnovers. He just wasn't bringing a lot of positives to the floor. And we went big for most of the game, so somebody's minutes had to suffer on the wing.

ajgoodfella7
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Uh, if Kyrie has played 50 minutes, something has to give. Seriously, these numbers are wrong. Wait for an official box.

Sorry, good point. It's just so frustrating watching a box score for 2 hours.

Kdogg
11-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Where's Virginia State? These PAC-10(12) announcers are terrible.

davekay1971
11-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Perhaps they are distracted by the cheerleaders?

I noticed that Oregon's best talent wasn't on the court...

basket1544
11-27-2010, 06:13 PM
I forgot how spoiled I am getting to watch all the Duke games all the time... this was frustrating to say the least.
I love scacchoops.com and read the whole game through them but according to their box score there were no steals, blocks or turnovers and Kyrie played 65 minutes. Can't wait for a finalized box score.

superdave
11-27-2010, 06:14 PM
What in the world?

FSN just switched from the Duke/Oregon game to the USC/Nebraska game with no warning or anything. You've got to be kidding me.

Dislike.

I missed the last 3+.

We simply ran away from them in the 2nd half. I was actually suprised we out-rebounded them.

weezie
11-27-2010, 06:15 PM
....and Kyrie played 65 minutes.

But, he could! He's from another planet, he's that special!
:cool: