PDA

View Full Version : Any way to rewatch the K State game?

Edouble
11-24-2010, 12:19 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to watch a rebroadcast of the K State game online (or any other way)? I work at night and the DBR schedule said that the game was going to be on ESPN, so now I have a recording of Kentucky vs. Washington, but no Duke game (it was on ESPN2). It sounds like I missed a great game... :(

Wander
11-24-2010, 12:22 PM
You can watch a replay on espn3.com

thenameisbond
11-24-2010, 12:24 PM
The DVR is the greatest invention in the history of mankind.

Indoor66
11-24-2010, 12:28 PM
You can watch a replay on espn3.com

You might check ESPN3.com. I am away from my access at the moment so I cannot check to see if the Duke game is available. I think they make archived ESPN televised games available there.

TampaDukie
11-24-2010, 01:10 PM
You might check ESPN3.com. I am away from my access at the moment so I cannot check to see if the Duke game is available. I think they make archived ESPN televised games available there.

It was available as a replay last night. I'm sure it will be for the next few days, at least.

tylervinyard
11-24-2010, 02:51 PM
I watched Duke's earlier games on ESPN3 up to nearly a week after they originally aired.

stillcrazie
11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
It is definitely on espn3. When you sign up for an account you have to list your cable provider. Mine worked fine with Time Warner, but I have heard that other people have had issues.

Rudy
11-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Or so I thought. Set mine since I figured I would fall asleep. But the must have started a little later than expected and the recording turned off with about 5 min left on the game clock, which I discovered this morning. GRRRRR.

-jk
11-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Or so I thought. Set mine since I figured I would fall asleep. But the must have started a little later than expected and the recording turned off with about 5 min left on the game clock, which I discovered this morning. GRRRRR.

I always add an hour when I know the start time, and an hour and a half when the start time is optimistic (i.e., second game in a doubleheader).

And, annoyingly enough, goduke listed the game as ESPN, not ESPN2.

-jk

Rudy
11-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I always add an hour when I know the start time, and an hour and a half when the start time is optimistic (i.e., second game in a doubleheader).

And, annoyingly enough, goduke listed the game as ESPN, not ESPN2.

-jk

Yeah, there must be a way to make TIVO record longer than the preset schedule.

-jk
11-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Yeah, there must be a way to make TIVO record longer than the preset schedule.

When I set up my duke wishlist on my TIVO, I told it to add an hour. Then I manually tweak as necessary.

-jk

Edouble
11-25-2010, 10:07 PM

...and it was used. Did you read the original post?

Thanks to everyone that recommended espn3. I was able to catch the game! :D

moonpie23
11-25-2010, 10:26 PM

i am so sorry to disagree.....the SLINGBOX is the single greatest invention.....ever....not counting the weed trimmer....

juise
11-26-2010, 02:24 AM
i am so sorry to disagree.....the SLINGBOX is the single greatest invention.....ever....not counting the weed trimmer....

Excellent point. I'm too cheap to pay for cable so I stream Slingbox (from my dad) and ESPN3 to my HDTV to watch Duke. It's no ESPNHD, but the savings buys a lot of diapers. :)

Deslok
11-26-2010, 04:38 AM

For those of us who are watching Duke from far far away I'll just say "Amen to that!"