PDA

View Full Version : Zoubs

wandalee
11-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Does anyone know what Zoubs is up to these days? He's been at all the home basketball games sitting with Steve Johnson.

mattman91
11-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Does anyone know what Zoubs is up to these days? He's been at all the home basketball games sitting with Steve Johnson.

All I know is that him and Steve both have very marketable degrees from Duke University. Im sure they are just fine, basketball or no basketball.

CEF1959
11-23-2010, 06:28 PM
He was waived by the Nets on 10/22, so I hope he's enjoying a nice relaxing Thanksgiving with his family. I admire him for the critical contributions he made to the team in last year's NC run and to the team as a whole during his tenure. I don't know what's next for him, but I wish him well whether it's in basketball or outside it. I'd imagine he and his agent are looking at good offers from a lot of non-NBA teams right now.

OZZIE4DUKE
11-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Zoubs was cut when he injured his back. He's at Duke rehabbing his back. When he's healthy, he and his agent will evaluate the best opportunities in the league and he'll find himself in the NBA later this year if he's healthy. It's hard to find guys 7' 1" tall with his strength and talents, and as he showed last year, he has talents that the NBA can use, and will pay for.

Mabdul Doobakus
11-23-2010, 10:01 PM
I think the Heat could use him right about now.

wtm001
11-23-2010, 11:08 PM
I think the Heat could use him right about now.

I was thinking the same, they picked up Dampier instead:(

Namtilal
11-24-2010, 12:29 AM
He won't be in the league any time soon. He needs to heal, then get some good experience overseas first. He'll make it eventually.