vs. Georgia Tech

CB Johnny Williams (illness) – DOUBTFUL

OG Brandon Harper (lower body) – OUT

TE Brett Huffman (lower body) – OUT

TE Brandon King (hand) – OUT

S Quan Stevenson (lower body) – OUT FOR SEASON

OldPhiKap
11-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks. That is the lightest injury report I can recall this late in the season in many a year. There must be something to all that conditioning work.

C'mon Devils -- let's beat the buzy bees!

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Thanks. That is the lightest injury report I can recall this late in the season in many a year. There must be something to all that conditioning work.

C'mon Devils -- let's beat the buzy bees!

You're right about the list being shorter. I am concerned about the little trend involving the TE's.

Let's go Duke! Wreck Tech!

Bob Green
11-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Thanks Jim! Johnny Williams being sick makes us thin at Cornerback. Cooper Helfet is going to have another busy day with Huffman and King both out. However, it is nice to see none of our Wide Receivers or Running Backs listed on the injury report. Now let's go take it to the Yellow Jackets in Atlanta. A conference road game victory in November would be a great boast to the football program.

CameronBornAndBred
11-18-2010, 01:01 PM
It looks like Huffman and King may have played their last games at Duke. Damn.
Beyond that, the report looks great.

jimsumner
11-18-2010, 02:00 PM

Yep. Tight end looked like one of Duke's deepest positions at the beginning of the season. Helfet is having a pretty good season as a catcher but King is a superb blocker from the TE position. He's been missed these last few weeks.

jv001
11-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Thanks Jim for the injury report. Let's hope the injury report is no worse next week. Oh wait, GT does not cut block. It's just some people's imagination. Go Duke!

pbc2
11-18-2010, 06:08 PM

I hope this isn't the case and that they are able to suit up for their senior day. They have been two tough, hardworking kids and will be missed.