PDA

View Full Version : Let me ask you something...

dukediv2011
11-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Watch this video.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/college_basketball/story/8636424/

Charlie Coles may be one of the funniest people that I have ever witnessed. His question had me rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

Newton_14
11-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Watch this video.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/college_basketball/story/8636424/

Charlie Coles may be one of the funniest people that I have ever witnessed. His question had me rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

620 AM played this over and over this morning on my commute to work and I could not stop laughing. The reaction of the reporter that got asked the bear question was funny too. That has to be one of the best post-game interviews in a long time. The guy was hilarious. Thanks for sharing with the board. For those that have not seen or heard it is well worth the time..

Lord Ash
11-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Okay, fantastic...

Another question; why does it say Kyle Singler under Boozers name, where it used to say moderator or something like that? Are achievement-related titles back and I just didn't notice until now?! He is at 1578 posts...

Newton_14
11-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Okay, fantastic...

Another question; why does it say Kyle Singler under Boozers name, where it used to say moderator or something like that? Are achievement-related titles back and I just didn't notice until now?! He is at 1578 posts...

Ha! Sorry. That is one of the perks of being a mod. We can change that to anything we want. Some mods just change theirs to Moderator, others like Throaty, Jumbo, etc, put other slogans..

Newton_14
11-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Okay, fantastic...

Better now?:)

airowe
11-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Better now?:)

It should say Not Carlos.

Lord Ash
11-18-2010, 10:28 AM
*laugh* Okay, I remembered that mods could do custom titles, but for some reason I saw that and thought maybe the old titles/achievements thing was back. Sorry!:)

Jderf
11-18-2010, 10:45 AM
*laugh* Okay, I remembered that mods could do custom titles, but for some reason I saw that and thought maybe the old titles/achievements thing was back. Sorry!:)

Off topic, but are we allowed to submit requests to have our own titles changed? Seeing "Member" on every single post is a little redundant...