C Bryan Morgan (upper body) – PROBABLE

WR Austin Kelly (head) – QUESTIONABLE
TE Brandon King (upper body) – QUESTIONABLE
RB Josh Snead (upper body) – QUESTIONABLE
WR Conner Vernon (head) – QUESTIONABLE

OG Brandon Harper (lower body) – OUT
TE Brett Huffman (lower body) – OUT

S Quan Stevenson (lower body) – OUT FOR SEASON

O-line looks a little better, hate that Snead and Conner are questionable. I hope Morgan and Hatcher are healed up, they both looked like they were really toughing it out last week.

Still without Huffman, I hope he gets to play in one of the last 2 games of his career...

Edit: Link (http://duke.scout.com/2/1020934.html)

CameronBornAndBred
11-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks Acy...whole lotta names on that list, but looks better than I imagined. I'm doubting we'll see Vernon.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks for posting. I was hoping that Austin would be OK to go.

Merlindevildog91
11-11-2010, 06:54 PM
FWIW, Austin Kelly said on FB earlier today (Thursday) that he went to the doctor's office immediately after practice, without taking a shower, and smelled like his gloves. No one wanted to sit near him. So he must've done something practice-related, to be all sweaty.

He didn't say anything about what the doctor said, which is probably just as well. I would think injury reports on FB or Twitter are probably discouraged.

loran16
11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Well Snead was upgraded.

Still think Vernon won't play and Kelly will. Don't mess with concussions, and don't know what other head injury he could've gotten.

Bob Green
11-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Still think Vernon won't play and Kelly will. Don't mess with concussions, and don't know what other head injury he could've gotten.

Well I've heard rumors of a possible broken jaw, but either way, I agree with you, Conner Vernon will not play against BC. This is an opportunity for Brandon Braxton to step up!